1.09.2012

Weekend Snapshot

As I mentioned earlier, Boyfriend B and I made our way to Florida this Friday.  We couldn't have asked for better weather upon arrival.  Of course I had to do some prep-work before our departure though.

On Thursday, I got a much needed manicure and pedicure to prep for the days at the pool and beach.  OPI Mod About You is one of my favorite opaque pink polishes.  That and Essie Fiji of course, but I couldn't find it at the salon so Mod About You it was.  On Thursday, I had every intention of going to E Street in Mequon to get a birthday present for a friend, but I left with a new pair of rag & bone jeans.  Remember when I was obsessing over colored denim?! I finally found a pair to call my own.  Not only do I love the color, but they are now the most comfortable pair of jeans in my closet.  Did I mention that they were 20% off too? Ya, I love them even more thanks to that.  I paired them with my Tory Burch Reva flats that I got for Christmas.   On Friday, I traveled with my favorite up-do.  It kept my hair out of the way and was high enough that I could attempt to sleep on the flight. 

 
[photos from my iPhone via Instagram]

Since our travel day, we've enjoyed quality time with B's family.  I would be lying if I didn't say Florida was beautiful. See what I mean:

 
[photos from my iPhone via Instagram]

Hope you all had an incredible weekend! It sounds like the Midwest has been plenty warm considering it's almost the middle of January.  Has anyone else barely had to wear their long Northface this year?

I'll be linking up with a {little} dash of ash for her Instagram Link Party! 

16 comments:

Dana Frieling said...

I love your footprint picture, Carly. Glad you had a fun trip!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Ok I love the bun- how do you do it?! I don't think my hair is long enough. :( Love the Reva flats- I have been contemplating getting them in that color. Looks like a great vacay!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Unknown said...

So envious of your trip and if that isn't the cutest bun ever. Love me a good top knot! Happy Monday!

Ashley {styleash} said...

I love those Rag & Bone jeans- I've been contemplating a pair of colored jeans but not sure if I'd wear them enough.

Have fun on the rest of your trip!

Amelia said...

Love the bun and your flats! And SO jealous of your FL trip ;)

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Yes, pls share your bun technique, so cute!! Jealous you got to go to florida, so fun!

eileen
www.acreativedayblog.com

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Looks amazing, I am so jealous!! Love that topknot :)

Mae B said...

cute photos! so glad you had a fun weekend!
xx

Laura said...

Gorgeous photos - love your hair and nails! :)

Stephanie {a dash of GLAM} said...

Mod About You is one of my FAVORITE nail polish colors ever. Opaque pinks are my favorite : )

Michelle said...

I love the plum color of the jeans! And they look great with your new flats. Have fun in Florida!

Unknown said...

Love this nailcolor! Gorgeous! :)
xo
Missy

JW | PEONY said...

what a pretty bun :)

The Arizona Russums said...

love your high bun!

Sarah said...

Love those Tory's! I may be getting my first pair this weekend!

jessica said...

I am wearing the exact same nail polish! I love love love it!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/