1.25.2012

A-Z Series: G is For

I am so pleased to have another fellow UW-Madison grad on the blog today! Another referring to Laura; in May I can be added to that list.  Ashley at styleash has an eye for unexpected pairings, inspires you to try new trends, and not to mention keeps you updated on the latest sales going on, and I am a huge sucker for sales.
...........

Hi everyone! I'm Ashley from styleash and I am ecstatic to be here today sharing all things "G" with you. 
The Letter "G"

The Glitter Guide is a site I visit multiple times a day. It's a constant source of inspiration for fashion, interiors, fabulous women, and of course glitter!
Stylemint is a major guilty pleasure of mine. Every month Mary Kate & Ashley design wonderful, quality t-shirts & this month my pick is the Georgia.
While I'm usually all about color, Emily's post a few weeks ago has me loving all things grey. It's a very unexpected monochromatic look that I adore.
Green accents in wedding decor have become a part of my favorite color palette. I especially love it with crisp white linens and burlap details.
One jewelry line I really like is Gorjana. The hammered gold necklace is a piece I wear daily, along with the signature wrap bracelet.
How cute is this gold flatware from West Elm? I'm contemplating buying it for the imaginary apartment I don't own yet- it's that cute. 


Thanks again for having me Carly! 
xx
...............

Thanks so much Ashley.  You hit a lot of my favorite "G" items.  Honestly, give me anything gold, and I'm pretty sure I'll love it.  The Gap has been my go-to for sweaters for, well, ever, and you just can't beat the prices.  And can we give a little love to Mr. Gosling on this fine Wednesday?  Here's some eye-candy for ya:

[via]

You're welcome. Feel free to send any more images of him my way. I would not complain one bit.

xoxo Carly

14 comments:

Clare C. Whitaker said...

(G)REAT post! I love this series :) I agree with you...give me any gold and I am a happy camper! Hope you are having a wonderful week and Happy Wednesday!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

Love gray on gray and Glitter Guide! Gold flatware is fab as well. And Ryan Gosling (in GQ!)? A perfect addition to the list!

Ashley {styleash} said...

Thanks so much for having me Carly! And I'd have to say Ryan Gosling is the best G of all. :)

viv said...

Gosling = best G of all ;)
This series is so fun!
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Loving this series!! And now i'm drooling after seeing Mr. Gosling. LOVE HIM

Whit {TheWhitList} said...

What a creative idea for a series! And go badgers! Two of my closest friends went there and my baby brother is there now!

www.thewhitlistblog.blogspot.com

The Sister Studio said...

Oooh, he is SO handsome! Great G items, Ashley!! :)

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Oh Mr. Gosling............ so sexy!! I love her G picks- I completely agree with green accents, glitter guide, and gold flatware. So cool!


XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

pam {simple details} said...

Off to check out the Glitter Guide! My flatware is looking so boring compared to that...beautiful 'G' choices!

Champagne Cocktails, Cashmere Dreams said...

Ryan Gosling definitely a wonderful G :) I just watched Ides of March (really good by the way). I am getting married in June and I am all about the green accents in my flower arrangements-I think it makes the flowers pop!

http://champagnecocktailscashmeredreams.blogspot.com/

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love all of her picks, especially gold flatware!

designchic said...

Love a touch of gold for my "G" and the flatware is gorgeous!!

Lisa Marie said...

This list is fantastic! Love it!! Grey on grey for sure :)

Best

lisa marie
http://www.inyourfinery.blogspot.comn

L.A. in the bay said...

Yes please. Love Ryan.