1.19.2012

A-Z Series: D is For

Happy Weekend Eve! On this fine, yet freezing cold day here in Wisconsin, I am so happy to have Katie from Daily Crush with us today.  This is a blog that I refer to for daily inspiration with both fashion and interiors.  Take it away, Katie:

..........

Hi everyone my name is Katie Carlin and I am the author of the blog Daily Crush! I am so excited to be posting on A Simple Affair today about some of my favorite things! 


I love Dannijo jewelry. I think the designs are very fun and versatile, what I love most about the bling is that it is very versatile. You can wear a necklace like this with a little black dress at night and wear it the next day with jeans and a sweater and it will look just as great. I am currently crushing this Dannijo cuff.
I think Mackenzie Horan's blog Design Darling is amazing. I admire her talent and consistency. Have you read her blog? Do you know she is opening an online boutique that launches in a few weeks? Well I am anxiously awaiting the day it opens because I am sure its going to be AMAZING!

Everyone loves Denim. I wear jeans to class pretty regularly. My favorite brands are citizens and J.Brand but the pair I end up in the most is from Express.

Dresses are the best. If I had to choose one type of clothing to wear everyday it would be a dress. Nothing fancy I just love casual, short/knee length dresses. In the winter I love throwing on a little cotton dress with riding boots and tights, easy and comfortable.
And I love dog Lucy, she is a goldendoodle.

......

Thanks so much Katie! Glad to hear we're all loving Mackenzie's boutique headed our way. So excited for what's to come!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I first heard about this Dannijo jewelry this week and am totally in love with it. And I love the Design Darling as well. Great "D" picks!

meghan said...

I adore DANNIJO. They are amazing, and I haven't found a piece that I wouldn't love to own.

pam {simple details} said...

Aww, Lucy is a 'darling dog!' Off to check out some of your favorites, thanks!

p-l-a-i-d said...

Great round-up! I love Dannijo too!

viv said...

D had some good material! Dannijo is probably my favorite!