1.18.2012

A-Z Series: C is For

Happy Wednesday, friends!  Hope you're all having a fabulous week! I had my first day of student teaching yesterday with some unreal third graders so I'm in a pretty good mood if I do say so myself.  And I'm in an even better mood because the fabulous Viviana of Fashion Truffles invited me over to share what I'm looking forward to this spring. Head on over and see what trend I'm excited about. Take your coat off, stay awhile, and enjoy the lovely blog.

...............

Today I'm thrilled to introduce you to Aarean from Color Issue! Color is clearly huge in 2012 already so how could you not love a blog devoted to it?  Some of my favorite posts from Aarean are her nail tutorials, especially these glitter nails.  Enjoy some of Aarean's favorite C things:


Yes please to chocolate chip cookies.  Confession: I used to eat them for breakfast every morning.  Not just one, but at least five.  Whoops.  I'll be back later today with some of my very own favorite C things, after all my name does start with a C so I have to participate, right?! Right.

Thanks so much for sharing Aarean and keep the color coming!!


Other C items I'm loving:

Cheese is a given, I'm from Wisconsin.  Is it sad that I don't know if I could choose what I like more between cheese and chocolate? Dark chocolate to be exact, and I prefer to eat a piece of chocolate after every meal. Feel free to send some my way.

Currently not pictured but possibly one of my favorite stores ever, Costco.  More specifically, free samples at Costco.  You can get a whole three course meal out of that store.  Also currently not pictured would be Carrie Underwood.  More specifically, Carrie Underwood's legs.  Can I have them?


xoxo Carly

10 comments:

Francis said...

I love chocolate. I don't think I could ever give it up.

jeanine @ i heart interiors said...

I totally agree with chocolate and cheese. I also have a strange obsession with most chairs.

Anonymous said...

Crispy crust and cheese. Amen sista!

Dana Frieling said...

Third graders are fun...they still think their teachers rock! Lucky little devils to have you in their classroom. And, yes, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!

viv said...

This series is so fun!! Don't feel guilty about the chocolate chip cookies for breakfast though. I still, to this day, do it - haha!

And thanks for stopping by Fashion Truffles today!!!
xx

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Love this series -- I agree, can I have carrie's legs too? please?

Melissa Blake said...

Any girl who eats chocolate chip cookies for breakfast is a girl after my own heart! LOVELY blog, btw! xoxo

Courtney said...

this is so cute! crispy crust, pizza? me too, love that! really enjoying this series.

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I read your post on FT- great job love. And I agree with you- cheese is my favorite food, and when paired with chocolate? I feel so indulgent and spoiled! That was my entire diet when I went to Switzerland. :)


XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

pam {simple details} said...

I bet those little thrid graders love you as much as I love COFFEE!