1.17.2012

A-Z Series: B is For

I am so happy to introduce my first guest blogger for the A-Z series: Alex from Things That Sparkle!  Alex has some serious talent when it comes to interior design.  You can see what I mean for yourself as she just showed us this partial reveal of her condo. She is also in the middle of planning her wedding and has some great wedding inspiration weekly.  Hers is sure to be beautiful, like extremely beautiful.  You can find out even more about her and see some of her exquisite work here. Enjoy!

............

Hi all, I am Alex from Things That Sparkle and I am so excited to be here today sharing all of my favorite "B"s with you! There were so many amazing things to choose from, it was hard to narrow down to just a couple... but here are the Bs that made the cut


Anything ballet related. Is there anything more girly and glamorous?
ban.do crystal head piece. I love this for a glamorous bride!
West Elm B hand towel. I have one of these in my kitchen, and love the idea of being able to monogram it with my last name initial! 
Donald Baechler artwork! This tulip piece is amazing. Love the creepy little face.
Bacon. Need I say more??
Hair braids. Such a fun alternative to a pony tail or bun. (via)

...........

Thanks so much for participating Alex!  I can't get enough of braids lately either, and bacon, well yes I do love it.

Some of my favorite B items:
  • Boyfriend B (well, obviously)
  • Blazers
  • BaubleBar
  • Burberry 
  • Berry smoothies
  • Bright colored belts
  • Blogs & blogging (too obvious?)
  • Bucky Badger
  • Bloomingdales
What are your favorite B items?

18 comments:

The enchanted home said...

This is a great idea..I like a lot of your B's, only other one I would add is brushetta ( could live on it)!

Unknown said...

Pretty pretty B things. I have heard all about this BaubleBar. I am totally going to have to check it out.

Shanelé said...

i love this...such a great idea for a post!

xo
http://shanelesheek.blogspot.com/

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

You are too sweet Carly. Thank you so much for having me! And you thought of so many amazing B items!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love Alex's blog! She has phenomenal taste. I agree with Burberry, Bauble Bar, blogs (duh!) and hair braids. Great job Alex! :)

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Jena Roach said...

Bacon DOES make everything better! Gonna go checkout her blog now :)

Unknown said...

I love all of these B items!

pam {simple details} said...

Boots and bangle bracelets, for me today!

viv said...

I love Alex and all of her "B" picks!

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Love Alex and her picks! Ballet -- SO true. Nothing more girly and fab.

Stephanie {a dash of GLAM} said...

Great picks! This is such a good idea for a series!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Such a fun series! Can't wait to hook up our blogs next week :-)

xoxo
eileen
www.acreativedayblog.com

Mae B said...

I love ballet! such a cute choice. and of course BaubleBar and blogging! this is so fun!!
xx

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Love Alex and love this series!! Can't wait to be apart of it. xo

L.A. in the bay said...

love it! Lovve braids, bauble bar, blazers, bloomingdales, brights, & blogging ;)

Alexa said...

Love this series and love bacon! Duh.

Unknown said...

Oh I can see this is going to be so fun!!! Giggling. Well I do love my Baby (altho she is almost 3 now) and I've been very much into Black lately, and always Brass!

Jackie said...

Great picks from Alex! I love the ballet picture and pretty much anything ballet related. Oh and bacon is pretty much my favorite thing in life.