1.16.2012

A-Z Series: A is For

Happy first day of the A-Z Series!! As I mentioned yesterday, I'll be kicking off the series, but there will be some seriously stylish, creative, inspiring ladies to follow!

What's not to love about Asos? Whether you need to find that perfect LBD or need a pop of color in an accessory-this site has got it.  Not to mention the prices are right up my alley.  Did I mention how great their dresses are yet? Oh, okay just checking.

Asos



.............

And then there is this other store, which I'm fairly certain you have heard of: Anthropologie.  So many timeless pieces.  While some items may land on the pricey end of the spectrum, there is usually a good sale you can snag some great pieces at. Patience is a virtue.  Oh, how I would l-o-v-e, love to have that scarf around my neck as I type this post. I'd pair it with some charcoal skinny jeans + striped casual tee + my new pair of perfect brown boots.

Anthropologie

Other A items I love:
  • A-line dresses
  • Aldo heels
  • Aaron Rodgers (don't talk to me about yesterday)
  • Anything acoustic
  • Apples + peanut butter
  • Accessories, all accessories
What other A items do you love?

xoxo Carly

21 comments:

Laura said...

love the ASOS collection- that clutch and the pointy flats are amazing!!! perfect 1st day of the series!

Laura said...

This series is a great idea!

I love asos - the shoes you have picked are gorgeous! :)

The Sister Studio said...

Perfect way to kick off the series. I'm very excited about this! :)

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

I love your picks from Asos and that scarf is amazing! So excited about the series, I couldn't wait to see it this morning! xo

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Ohhhhh I love Asos! I also love Anthropologie- It's a weekly visit for me! I think you hit all my favorite A's- including A-line dresses and accessories! :)

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

pam {simple details} said...

All about an awesome A-Z series! :)

Susan said...

Ahh what a cute series! I also love Apples and peanut butter and I'm a big Anthropologie fan. I do get a lot of their sweaters on sale there. Love them! I've never discovered Asos yet, but now I'm thinking I need to!

Dana Frieling said...

Yea for your new series! I'm there with ya on the Anthro love train.

Ashley {styleash} said...

I'm so excited for the start of this series! I can't wait to see what's in store.

Collette Osuna said...

I love Asos....I recently placed an order and lets just say "hello, I love you Asos shipping!!"...lol.

Loved my items as well:)

Happy Monday!

A Blog of Life & Everything in Between!

alicia said...

all of your ASOS picks are sooo gorgeous! in love.

Sarah said...

Love love love Asos and Antro. Great picks!

nikki said...

that anthro maxi skirt is on my wish list - and i NEED a turquoise clutch. great blog, lady. would you want to follow each other?

xo, nikki

http://carry-on-couture.blogspot.com

Traci said...

Wow Love the ASOS collection. That dress would have been perfect for new years!!

www.confessionsofaprofessionalbridesmaid.blogspot.com

Lauren {Stylized Existence} said...

Awesome series! I would love to contribute if you still need bloggers! I will email you :)

The enchanted home said...

Great idea for a series...love Anthropologie, my knobs came in 2 days ago from them so excited to have them put on!

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Love this series --- can't wait for J to roll around :-) working on the post tonight. should send to you this week. xo

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

This series is so much fun, can't wait until tomorrow :)

Jackie said...

I love Asos and Anthro! Two of my favorites. Anthropologie also has the CUTEST home decor stuff which is actually surprisingly well-priced! Great start to the series :)

L.A. in the bay said...

loving all the Asos items!

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

It's funny because I've never actually bought anything from Asos but love there stuff! Stupid, right? Thanks for all the sweet comments Carly!