1.18.2012

A-Z Series: C is For (x2)

Yes, I do feel the need to throw in what I'm loving-all things C!

C is For
1. Chevron.  I love everything about it.  I just got a monogrammed cellphone case (more on that later, probably somewhere around M in this series), and of course the background pattern is chevron.



2. Caitlin Wilson Textiles.  Don't make me choose a favorite.  Ok FINE, I'll choose.

 [via]

Yes, chevron.  I really am that predictable.



3. Cap toe flats.  I don't even care what the color combo is, I am sure I will love it. Here's an analogy for you:

 Cap toe flats are to feet as nail polish is to toes

  Yes I actually typed that.  Find these here:

(1) Banana Republic {similar}, (2) Old Navy, (3) Tahari @ Piperlime - it's seriously named Carly - does that mean that I have to get it?!, (4) Lanvin @ Bergdorf Goodman



4. Chai Tea. No, I am not a coffee drinker. Chai tea + Coke Zero are my caffeinated drinks of choice. Occasionally I'll love a Cherry Coke Zero too.



5. C. Wonder. I think I could have done a whole post just on Chris Burch's fantastic pairing of fashion apparel and accessories all in one store. I dare you not to spend more than five minutes on the site.

Any other C items that are some of your favorites?!

xoxo Carly

16 comments:

The Sister Studio said...

These are GREAT C things. I love all of these things, too! Great list. :)

Gabriella said...

LOVE Chevron, it's such a great pattern! Both classy and fun.

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

Loving Caitlin Wilson's textiles! I want all of her pillows covers! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

I love this series. I did a simlar series on my blog last year. I love the chevron pillow!

Laura said...

LOVE this C collection!!

Michelle said...

This is a great series! I'm obsessed with chevron, too. My cellphone case is, in fact, chevron patterned.

Laura said...

Love the cap toe flats!xo

viv said...

Perfect recap! I love the flats - especially those pretty Lanvin ones ;)

Mae B said...

chevron...yes! I must add a pair of cap toe flats to my wardrobe! I just saw some cute glittery ones at Old Navy on sale!
xx

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

I can honestly say, that I love everything on this list too... plus cats. Haha!

XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

christin said...

I've been walking by these black leather Lanvin flats with silver glitter cap toes doing the Carrie Bradshaw "hello lover". One day I'm going to walk in and buy those suckers!

The enchanted home said...

I am adding 2 one great and one not so good....my new Chanel shoes (great) and a decadent milky way cupcake (not so great) that someone made and gave me yesterday which I am totally enjoying and devouring. Half yesterday half today....oh life is good.

Jackie said...

I love your C choices! Caitlin Wilson has amazingly good taste. Chevron and cap toes-perfect!

Elin Kling said...

Good choices! :) <3

Unknown said...

I've so been into toe capped flats too! What the heck? Yes of course you should get them!

L.A. in the bay said...

oh my gosh, we are meant to be friends. Obsessed with all these things too.