1.05.2012

Banana Bangles

I would be lying if I said I was not a frequent Banana Republic shopper.  I love the products and most importantly love that I can usually get 40% off their items.  I refuse to buy a piece from the store if it is not on sale because I'm pretty certain I will get an email the next day with a coupon.

I think they have really outdone themselves with their current selection of bangles.  I don't wear many bracelets because I have these oddly small, child-like wrists, but I would love to add some of these to my collection

Love this pattern and color combo:


Would very much love to add some cobalt to my wardrobe:


Gold + twist:


My favorite:

Pattern + color combo:
 

Would you wear any of these? Do you have any other bangles you have your eyes on? Need a Banana coupon? I'm your girl. 

16 comments:

Lauren {Stylized Existence} said...

Ugh, I have oddly small child like wrists too! I get so envious when I see awesome bracelets in outfit posts bc I know they would just slide off my wrist. Even though we probably can't wear these, it's a nice spread!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I WISH I had child-like wrists- I bet they are dainty and beautiful missy! I adore Banana jewels and really love the gold bangles above. Gorgeous!!!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTreChic.com

Susan said...

I'm loving bangles right now too! I'll have to check out Banana. I get a lot of them from forever 21 because I can get a lot for my money. I'll have to sign up for those coupons though! Those are gorgeous!

The Sister Studio said...

I would wear ALL of them. Not together, of course, but I do love each and every one of them. :)

Jena Roach said...

I have recently become obsessed with jewelry! I love all of these, especially the last one! :)

Unknown said...

Love Banana Republic and those bangles are gorgeous!

Jalon Burton said...

Fan-tabulous! I am a total BR junkie and ONLY go to the back sale racks... love their chucky jewelry too. I would die for the gold link bracelet.... what a statement!

Thank you for sharing...

jalonburton.blogspot.com

navy and orange said...

love that last one!

xoxo navy & orange

whitney - see shop eat do said...

ack! I LOVE these bangles! I am going to look at them right now.

Jenna // The Life of the Wife said...

I love BANGLES! I wish they weren't so loud sometimes :)

Jenna
www.thelifeofthewife.blogspot.com

The enchanted home said...

Hi found your blog through Jalon burton, its great and that bangle caught my eye...gotta go track it down. I am a big fan of BR jewlery and have tons.....they really have great things and the price point is really great too!! All beautiful:)

The enchanted home said...

ps am your newest follower!

pam {simple details} said...

Carly, your favorite would look perfect with your mint blazer! :)

- KG said...

I love bangles and bracelets! Vintage shops always seem to have great ones for a great price to match!

love the second to last one :)


<3
- KG

http://agirlscollegelife.blogspot.com/

jessica said...

I have tiny wrists too! But I am in love with all these bangles! I never go into Banana...this may need to change!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

B.A.D I Blog About Design said...

The last bangle is great. The color is great as is the design.