1.07.2012

Vacation within a Vacation

I'm writing this post from the sunny state of Florida on this beautiful Saturday morning! Boyfriend B and I are visiting his amazing/hilarious grandma for the week.  So yes, I may still be on winter break, but I get to spend my last week of it in Florida! I'm all smiles.  

I'll be poolside for the next week and can't imagine anything better.  Good weather, good food, and of course good company.

I took this on our family vacation to Daytona in 2010 so not quite where we are right now, but I love a good sunset. 


Hope you're all having a fabulous first weekend in 2012! What are your plans?

5 comments:

Dana Frieling said...

Lucky girl...soak up some rays for my pasty legs. ha!

The enchanted home said...

Lucky you..I am craving some serious sun and warm weather though I cannot complain, we nearly hit a record here in NY, at about 60 degrees!!!!!! We actually may have broken a record, so no complaints but its not Florida!

pam {simple details} said...

A little poolside blogging, and design magazines, I bet! Yes, we're jealous!

annie@mostlovelythings said...

This is just gorgeous...love a good sunset too! Enjoy the sunshine!

B said...

Aww I'm super jealous. Hope you had a wonderful time.