1.31.2012

A-Z Series: J is For

 To anyone not in the blogging world, it may sound weird to say that I have found a new, fabulous friend, but that is the case when it comes to Julia from The Urban Slant. To those of you bloggers out there, you know what I mean, right?? Julia is so sweet and supportive and puts up with my crazy emails.  Nothing better.  She also has a knack for finding gorgeous pieces, whether they are for your wardrobe or home.  And you will also love her fabulous recipes. I couldn't be happier to have her on the blog today. Clearly one of my favorite J's!

...................

Hi! Julia from The Urban Slant here sharing my favorite things that start with the letter J. I was so excited when Carly asked me to participate in this fun series! She is a DOLL, and we've become quite good friends through blogging. Crazy how this blogosphere works. J is such a great letter (I'm totally biased), and there are so many things I love that start with it. I've narrowed it down to five of my favorite things. Who doesn't love jet-setting, jewels, Jonathan Adler, jacuzzi's and jungle prints?! I know I can't get enough of all of them. What do you love that starts with J?


Thank you for having me today, Carly! I hope you will all stop on over to my blog where you can find daily reads on design, travel, fashion, food and urban living. xoxo

...............
I 110% agree with Julia's picks.

My other J favorites:
J. Crew - you can do no wrong there
Jessica Simpson-more specifically her shoe collection
Jamba Juice.  I lived right across the street from one last year.  Have you had their oatmeal yet?? If not, I recommend you try some ASAP. And then get a smoothie too.

What else am I missing?

xoxo Carly

16 comments:

Susan said...

Ahh J.Crew, the endless possibilities! I'm also a fan of the Jungle prints, and I love those shoes pictured above, I'd definitely go for them. And now I'm wanting Jamba this morning! Great picks!

Jalon Burton said...

J... one of my favorite letters of the alphabet!
Thanks for the fun!
... Jalon @ Design is... All in the Detail

Jalon Burton said...

J - one of my favorite letters of the alphabet. Thank you for sharing... what fun! Have a wonderful day, Jalon @ Design is ... All in the Detail

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I completely agree with Julia's picks- jetsetting, jewels, and jungle prints are some of my favorites as well. I also adore jackets! Layer them almost every day. :)

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

{madison} said...

Love all of these:) Love this whole series as well! So creative and really catchy. Love following it!

viv said...

1. I LOOOOVE the new look!!! So perfect.
2. Totally adora Julia's picks for the letter J!
3. Can't believe I missed yesterday's post! I love these fun facts about your life.
p.s. I'm a HUGE fan of the Baltimore Ravens so I know how you feel about Aaron and Clay. haha.
xox

Because Shanna Said So said...

never can get enough j.crew!! Great post! Again, loving this series. It is a fab way to check out other blogs.

Because Shanna Said So Giveaway

Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

I DIE for that passport cover and those jungle print loafers. I kind of have to own them someday. So inspiring!

Patty
www.prettygrounded.com

Audrey B said...

love them all! www.casualglamorous.com

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Oh I think Jewels should take the spot ;)
Definitely with you on J.Crew and Jamba Juice, I love smoothies!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

oh, forgot to mention, love the new look!

Mae B said...

love the new look! and now I want a Jamba Juice!
:)

silvergirl said...

i want a lovely pink passport
mine is dull blue
brett

pam {simple details} said...

The new look is totally you!! Love the fonts! Did you fret over it much? :)

audrey marie said...

jcrew, jamba juice and jungle print - 3 of my favorite things :)

Laura said...

Great picks, I love the new look!