2.02.2012

A-Z Series: L is For


Where to begin with this intro? I first mentioned Pam from simple details on the blog here, and my feelings about her fabulous projects and inspiration have not changed since then. Her latest and greatest project has to be her nailhead ceiling in her dining room.  Bless her heart for the patience she had to do this as it looks fabulous.  Actually, the word fabulous doesn't do it justice.  You just need to go look for yourself.  I was ecstatic when she agreed to be part of the series.
..............

Hi everyone! I'm Pam from {simple details}  so happy to be here sharing my favorite 'L' items with you! Thank you so much for including me in your A ~ Z Series, Carly!
I've loved Carly from day one, she couldn't be sweeter or more stylish! 
"L"
loving leopard

leopard and lucite

leopard and lavender

ladylike leopard
Pinned Image

leopard and layers
Pinned Image

lounging with leopard

leopard lunch totes


leopard loafers


leopard and levis


little leopards  (the reason my leopard choices are faux)

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

Thanks again, Carly!

.................

I don't quite think it's possible to choose my favorite pairing, but it just might have to be the leopard & lucite. Or the lavender, or just the baby leopard.  When can I get one?

Lately, I'm finding myself loving lipstick more and more.  Any shade really, although the bright, bright pink may be a little too much for me, but I have seen it look fabulous on other ladies.  Obviously from yesterday's post, Lauren Conrad's perfect updos have been on my mind. LuLu*s is also a great go-to if you need to find a cute + affordable dress.  I worked at lululemon last year and live in their clothes when it comes to Irish dance and daily workouts.  So comfortable, and the pieces make you feel great. And last but most certainly not least, Louis Vuitton.  I have the Neverfull Damier Ebene on my mind.

17 comments:

Jackie said...

I love this one! So creative and such stylish pairings. Leopard is great and such a classic.

Jalon Burton said...

Leopard - yes, yes, yes.
You two are a delight! Love both of your blogs! Keep up the great work... I will be back to both (of course!)
Have a great day

Unknown said...

Yes, hard to decide which is the best leopard pairing.... I'm leaning toward leopard & denim! Nice post Pam and Carly, I too live in Madison and have a Trinity connection!
Cathy @ Room Rx

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Ahhh so fun! Love all her leopard :-)

And i'm totally OBSESSED with LC and have been since the hills!

emailing you with details about nova scotia :-)

xoxo
eileen

Dana Frieling said...

Pam's a classy lady, isn't she?! Wish I had enough style to pull of the leopard and layers look.

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Ok, fabulous post! Agreed, I reallllly like that leopard and lucite paired!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Oh man! There are so many L things I love- of course I agree with Pam- leopard is divine! Also, like you, I love LC, lipstick, Louis Vuitton, lucite, lavender.... lists........ :)

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

christin said...

leopard is boss. the end. wearing a leopard shit today.

Lori said...

I LLLove this post (and have visiting Pam's nail head ceiling post...stunning!). You ladies are are fun and so creative.

(Christin, I hope it comes off in the wash!)

viv said...

Great "L" picks from Pam! The leopard and lucite pairing is just perfection!

navy and orange said...

gotta love leopard!

xoxo navy & orange

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

What a fun series! I am stopping by from Pams's blog, so happy I found you. Loving the leopard, and paired with lucite...gorgeous.

pam {simple details} said...

Thanks again, Carly! You have the sweetest readers! I think you would look fabulous in bright pink lipstick!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Oh the L is fun, just leopard and loafers and that's all you need ;)

Mae B said...

LOVE LEOPARD!
leopard + lavender = luscious
;)
xx

A room with a view said...

I like the leopard with denim - the mix of sophisticated with casual is interesting. Pam's blog is a regular read - very stylish and so much to learn from her.

ashley nicole catherine said...

love this post! i've been pretty obsessed with leopard print too!
xo