2.19.2012

Sunday's Best

While taking a slight break from my lesson planning this weekend, I stumbled upon this gem.


All numbers:

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 13 

I thought this could make a fabulous gift for oh so many occasions.  You could buy these for someone to layer for their birthday, anniversary, graduation, etc.  Or maybe one of your friends just really has a number she loves? Wear it solo or paired with more numbers.  

Other ideas: if you have a sister, or two, or three, (I could keep going, but you get it) you could get each one the number for what sister that they are.  For example, since I'm older than my twin sister by one whole minute, I would get the one and give her the two.  See where I'm going?

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend! xo

OH, and did you see that you can now stalk me on Currently Obsessed? Enjoy!


10 comments:

whitney said...

these are amazing.

i need to figure out what number I AM!!

[maybe take word verification off? PLEASE???]

Carly Haslee said...

Still can't believe I had it all this time! Thank you, Whitney-never thought I had it, but it is GONE! xo

natasha {schue love} said...

Oh I love this! Super cute!

Susan said...

So so cute!! I'd love to give some of those for me and my sisters! And good for you taking a brake on those lesson plans!

christin said...

i guess i get a 1, since i'm the best....around. every.single.time. love that song from the karate kid. but i'm also my parent's favorite. but i'm #3. i prefer #1.

Jalon Burton said...

Very clever - makes you mind go crazy with ideas! I see so many possibilities too! Thanks for sharing.

Alexa said...

Just gorgeous! Hope you are having a fantastic weekend, Carly!

Courtney said...

love these necklaces!! your ideas for gifts are great too!

Mae B said...

that's really really cute!
xx

L.A. in the bay said...

I WANT!