2.12.2012

Sunday's Best

I have always been a fan of the Gap.  More specifically, as winter rolls around, I always fall in love with their sweaters.  This year, I have been loving more than just their sweaters.  I will only purchase something at Gap with a coupon or when it is on sale because you are bound to get a coupon throughout the week or the item will get marked down soon enough.  These are a few of my latest finds (at 40% or 30% off).


In case you don't follow me on Twitter, here are some pictures of other finds, some not listed on their website:


This scarf had a perfect pop of neon.  In case you don't know, I am a huge, huge fan of scarves.  They're easy and can create an instant new look to an outfit. It's light and fun.  Adds some color for the cold winter, but is light enough to wear throughout the spring/summer as well.

I have been loving pointed flats for quite some time and finally found these gems. Plus they are the first pair of non-neutral flats I own.  Need your opinion: you can't really see this in the picture, but you can totally see my toes (toe cleavage, as I like to call it).  Yay or nay on that? I won't be offended one bit with your opinion. I'm kind of a nay, but I really do love the flats. See, I need your help!

I paired this scarf with the striped knit tunic.  I wore it with leggings and boots on Friday, but also tried it on with nude heels and loved it.  Can't wait to style it in a new way.

I also have added a new jacket to my collection. Yes still from the Gap.  Love the fur hood.  Funny thing is that both my mom and dad claim to have had jackets like this circa the 7th grade.  Oh, how things always come back in style.


So do you love the Gap as much as me, and how has your weekend been? We successfully pulled off a surprise birthday party for my uncle yesterday-it was a blast! Happy belated birthday again Uncle K!

Update: Use code GAPLOVE today for 20% off your order!

[all images taken via Instagram. Follow along here]

9 comments:

viv said...

These are all really great finds! And I love the pointy flats ;) Thanks for sharing!

Landi said...

Love, love, love GAP. Haven't been in there in a while & I may just be stopping by this afternoon ;)

About the toe cleavage, I think as long as they are not about to burst your toes out of the shoes, it's okay... goes back to that saying "a little goes a long way"! Happy Sunday!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Oh I'm in love with that striped dress, IN LOVE! Great finds,and can't spot the cleavage, don't worry about it ;)

L.A. in the bay said...

Gap is one of my all time fav's.
And love all of your finds. You look bananas ;)

natasha {schue love} said...

I adore Gap as well! I want to snag one of the neon sweaters!! :)

Mae B said...

hey cutie pie! love that pic of you in the aviators! :)
also loving that scarf with the pop of neon!
xx

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Love those pointed flats! You wear them well. I think I might need to scoop up that striped sweater. xo

pam {simple details} said...

The flats are darling (don't notice clevage from this angle)! Striped tunic looks great took, I want (I mean need) one! :)

Laura said...

I love the Gap too and agree that I'll never buy anything full price as there's so many deals or sales.

Although, ever since "Crazy, Stupid Love" came out I can't help but think "you're better than the Gap" each time I'm in there lol. But I'll always be a fan, my whole wardrobe is pretty much all Gap.