2.29.2012

Happenings Lately

As much as I absolutely loved the A-Z Series, I am so looking forward to getting my voice back on the blog.

Here are some random not super important life updates but, hey, I felt like sharing:

I restyled part of my room. 



I have two new favorite outfits.



This actually happened. And, then I really did eat all of them in one sitting. Not a proud moment.  This is why chocolate boxes NEED to have pictures/labels on the inside cover of the box. See how good I am at taking the blame off of myself?

 Curiosity: 6, Carly: 0

I have also had the pleasure of writing several guest posts lately.  Today, you can find me at two fabulous blogs.

I am over at The Urban Slant chatting about what I wish were in my pot of gold.  Yes, you read that right.  Julia is fabulous and also roaming around Europe as I type this, but I'm trying not to let the jealousy get in the way of our friendship.



I am also over at the A Little Ray of Sunshine sharing my latest obsessions. Susan is beyond sweet and always has a positive attitude so it's been a blast getting to know her!


Hope you're all having a fabulous week! Does anyone do anything special for Leap Day?

xoxo

25 comments:

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

I love your new nightstand - the lampshade is gorgeous + the gold base! Heading over to see your guest posts xx

christin said...

I try not to slap people on leap day. But I really want that gold chevron lampshade....but my room has gold stripes. Too much...

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Oh my gosh you have been so busy! Love your 2 fav outfits, so cute!

much love!

eileen

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love how that table turned out, and love every single piece in it. Same as your outfits ;)
PS: gold? really? today? Carly I think we're sharing a brain ;)

Dana Frieling said...

I'll take one of each of the gold accessories, please and thank you! It's great to hear 'your voice' again, Carly.

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

Hilarious. You sound JUST like me! :)

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

Since I found you amidst your a-z series (and loved it) I am excited to hear from you as well!

Landi said...

Well aren't you miss popular, Carly! You go girl!!

Alexa said...

Great guest posts Carly and I love your little re-styling of your room!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I loved your post on Julia's blog! I had no idea you were an Irish dancer! Too cool. And those 2 outfits are SO CUTE. I really love the blue shawl/wrap you have on. Where did you find that?

Susan said...

Thank you again for guest posting! You're such a gem! I love the restyling in your room, that's so chic! I'll have to take note for sure!

TheWhitList said...

Love your redecoration!

Michelle said...

Love the fur + stripes outfit!! And the little vignette is fab!

viv said...

Hahaha! I'm laughing out loud about the half eaten box of chocolates! I do that all the time, but have never actually thought of blaming Godiva. Brilliant! xo

Laura said...

YAY YOU'RE BACK!! i totally do that with chocolates too. i feel ya girl.

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

Love your newly styled side table! That lamp is to die! Where did you get it?

silvergirl said...

i really want scarf #6
brett

pam {simple details} said...

Oh my, I thought I was the only one that taste tested every piece! Love your stripes and fur vest and dots and stripes...yes!!

Michelle's Style File said...

Loving that choccie pic!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

LifestyleBohemia said...

Love your pot of gold selections - and LOVE those scarves - have a bit of a scarf obsession!
Hope you're having an awesome week!
xx
Joanna

Tiffany @ {Living Savvy} said...

Great little post! I love your randomness! Your restyle looks great and I do the same thing with the chocolates!

Val said...

The side table is amazing.

Anonymous said...

the glasses on the night stand are such a good idea... also love the 'love' picture =) xo

pebbz | www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

I love all of those gold picks so much! Pretty much want them all. And your little vignette is so pretty! Love your lampshade.

Mae B said...

um, your favorite outfits are my favorite outfits...fabulous!!!
the chocolates made me laugh!
so happy to have you back on the blog! have a wonderful weekend dear Carly!
xx