2.06.2012

A-Z Series: M is For

Nothing like starting this Monday off with Mae from Lili & Mae.  She recently announced her fabulous new shop: Lili & Mae :: the shop!!! A huge congrats to her, and the pieces she created are beyond stunning! So proud of all of her work, and I can't wait to see what is yet to come!

....................

Hello everyone! My name is Mae and I write a life and style blog called Lili & Mae.  Carly is just a doll, I love her blog and I'm so excited she asked me to be here today to share my favorite things starting with the letter M!

I had to start off with monograms! I'm obsessed.  I love my Max & Chloe monogram necklace, I wear it everyday!  And I just discovered these monogram necklaces from Moon and Lola.  They come in all kinds of fun colors and they're made of acrylic...adorable!

Speaking of colors, my favorite is magenta! I don't wear a lot of color but I'm trying to incorporate more of into my life. And right now, all I can think of is this fabulous magenta! Love the pop of color it brings to that living room!

My next favorite thing...metallics! I've always loved shimmer and shine, but there's something sophisticated about a muted metallic. The more the merrier!

And my final favorite M trend is monochromatic! I love it in home decor and fashion and even the unexpected nail polish!
Do you have any other favorite M trends we should know about?
Please do share!
And please do stop by and visit me at Lili & Mae anytime! I would love to say hi!
Thank you again Carly for letting me feel like Oprah for a day and share my favorite things! 
hope you have a lovely day,
xx

..................

Oh my gosh monogram and monochromatic.  YES, please.  I told you Mae is the best. 

A very happy Monday to all of you! How was your weekend? 

21 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ohhhh I absolutely love everything here!!! So much eyecandy!

Jalon Burton said...

Two thumbs up! Loving it all (especially the monograms) Have a wonderful day.

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I adore Mae! Her picks- monograms and metallics- are so up my alley! Great job, Mae! :)

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

viv said...

These are the perfect "M"s. Seriously. Mae is the sweetest ;)

Dana Frieling said...

I can totally jump on the monochromatic metallic bandwagon. Love them both!

The Sister Studio said...

I am loving these picks! I need to check out her shop. Great post! :)

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Love love this series. Never gets old. When the alphabet ends, you should start again. Just saying.

Whit {TheWhitList} said...

Love the mongrammed necklace and monochromatic living room!

xoxo

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Love everything on this round up!

Mae B said...

This was so so fun! Thank you for having me over today Carly! Love this series!
xx

Unknown said...

Yowza Mae nailed it! These Ms are fantastic! Great collages too!

alicia said...

gorgeous. love all of her picks!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I love a good Monogram! :) Loving your blog, so muh inspiration! Happy I found it.

navy and orange said...

loving all the M's! perf!

xoxo navy & orange

Taylor said...

love all of these picks! that blue monogrammed necklace is incredible - as are all of the magenta picks!
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Jaclyn Helminiak said...

Absolutely LOVE that blue monogrammed necklace. How cute. Happy to have found your blog through The Urban Slant. Excited to follow along :)

xo
Jaclyn
A Day in the Life and Mind...

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love Mae's picks, but I HAVE to include Moroccan Poufs!! Major obsession here! ;)

Allison @ Queen City said...

I loooove your M boards.. great pics!

Sarah Weaver (A Beautiful Life) said...

Monograms!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE monograms!! Love the door decoration!

L.A. in the bay said...

oh my gosh - beyond love everything!

pam {simple details} said...

Mae is so stylish, wouldn't expect anything less than these great choices!