2.10.2012

Friday's Fancies::Red and Pink

It's all about red + pink today on today's Friday's Fancies.  Both on trend and appropriate for Valentine's Day. 




Zara Plaited Shopper // J. Crew Bubble Necklace // Wedges // Equipment Daddy Contrast Shirt // Topshop Premium Wide Leg Trousers

I have been swooning over these Topshop Trousers for quite some time, and it's time I went public with my love affair.

The floral detail on this Equipment blouse makes me love it even more.  I'm not ready for full on floral so this is just the right pop.

If you've been following along on the blog, I have a slight obsession with my tangerine bubble necklace from J. Crew, but today is all about this turquoise beauty.  I don't discriminate when it comes to the J. Crew bubble necklace.

This plaited shopper is quite the beauty.  Disclaimer: it is much larger in person than it appears on the website, but it does come with a shoulder strap to help you out when you need a break from the top handle.

And last but certainly not least, these DV beauties have such lovely criss-cross detail and add just the height I would need with these trousers.  Yes, please.

So to sum things up, this outfit has stolen my heart this Valentine's Day.

For more Friday's Fancies, check out {long distance loving}

31 comments:

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

Love your FF this week :) I'd wear it!! Happy Friday!
XO
Anna

Jackie said...

I was in J Crew yesterday drooling over that necklace. Even prettier in person! Sigh. Love this look you put together.

pam {simple details} said...

I think a trip to J. Crew is long overdue, and the detail on the blouse is so sweet!

Unknown said...

Adore your picks, drooling over those sandals!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Oh, I have a desire for that necklace too! I'll take either color. I love the combination of the red trousers with the pink blouse!

designchic said...

Love these choices and the turquoise necklace is fabulous...happy Friday ~

Tina Romero said...

FAB outfit! Totally obsessed with the J.Crew necklace!

Have a great weekend!
xoxo
Tina

Dana Frieling said...

Have to agree with you, that necklace is pretty wonderful! Great picks, Carly.

erica said...

Beautiful outfit inspiration. I am simply adoring that top! xo

Unknown said...

Oh yes, that J Crew bubble necklace is so gorgeous. Perfect accessory. Great outfit, loving all the pink and red.

Happy Weekend girl!

xoxo,
Cheryl
http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

I agree -- not on board yet with ALL the floral. This is the right amount of pop. Love it! xo

Alexa said...

Absolutely adore those TopShop trousers. :)

Susan said...

Carly I love this, girl! I want those pants, and those wedges, and that necklace...the whole thing? haha Enjoy and RELAX this weekend! You definitely deserve it :)

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Love this carly! Yes we will chat soon, I have to fill you all in about the class, it was AWESOME!

xoxo
eileen

Nat said...

Loving all the pink and red this week! I need to get my hands on that jcrew necklace too. I love my plaited shopper but it is MUCH bigger in person.

Ashley said...

Loving this entire look! Especially the pop of turquoise :)

Taylor said...

great vday inspiration! i've been eyeing that zara bag in brown -so pretty- and those pants are a definite want! happy friday.
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

those pants, that blouse! love it all!

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

I like the added teal. It adds a little more interest.

jas said...

I'm loving the pink and red together!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

henning love said...

that bubble necklace is amazing!! And it so complements the red and pink clothes, great valentines day outfit!

Laura said...

Fab trousers & wow that shirt is gorgeous!

Happy weekend :)

Laura xo

so anthro said...

Love the contrasting color in that bubble necklace, and those trousers are fantastic!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Cute look! The pop of teal is the finishing touch for sure.

Nicole Rene said...

Golly i love those wedges so much & want them badly! Cute outfit! :)

Have a fun weekend!
Nicole Rene
http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

Clare C. Whitaker said...

The pop of turquoise is PERFECT! Great outfit!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

rose said...

got to try pink and red someday!

Whit {TheWhitList} said...

Love the pants!!

L.A. in the bay said...

gorgeous gorgeous pieces!

ali v. said...

I need those shoes NOW. and that shirt. and those pants. and that necklace. and that bag. in other words: I need it all ;) LOVE your choices and the pop of turquoise. so divine! hope you're having a great weekend, my love! xoxox {av}

Mae B said...

pop of turquoise...of course! love that combination!
xx