2.27.2012

A-Z Series: Y is For

The end is near for the A-Z Series.  I saved two of my favorite ladies to end the series with a bang.  I am thrilled to have Sue from The Zhush here today.  Her aesthetic is simply stunning. No other way to really put it.  And not to mention that her shop offers such unique pieces.  These and these are on my wish list.

................

Hi everyone! Sue from The Zhush here today to talk about all the things I love that start with the letter "Y"!  When Carly first gave me this letter, I was a little perplexed...like, do I even love anything that starts with this letter?  The first thing that came to mind was yogurt! I know, not the most stylish thing, but still...I eat it all the time.  Eventually,  I managed to snap out of my brain freeze and remember that there are two major designers that I adore! Yves St. Laurent (accessories heaven for me) and Yigal Azrouel!  After that, the most obvious of them all...hello, yellow! Love it...and plan on wearing a lot this Spring! Thanks for having me here today, Carly...clearly my brain needed the exercise! (YOGA!) off to go stand on my head...


................

Yogurt, Yoga, YSL....yes please!

Thank you so much, Sue! 

Today I am over at Fashion Truffles sharing a fun way to bring floral prints to your outfit!

Happy Monday to all! How was your weekend?!

22 comments:

christin said...

What about yellow? And yelling? YSL is the best y though.

I didn't paint gold stripes or anything awesome. Pretty much did nothing. Just the way I like it.

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Love all of your picks.... I could definitely use so Yoga about now too!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Love Sue and love her picks! Love Yoga do it regularly, and love Yyes St Laurent of course!

xoxo
eileen

Nat said...

Love her picks! I'm loving yellow right now and who does love YSL!

Unknown said...

I love Sue's choices! So pretty!

The Sister Studio said...

Fantastic picks! I love me some yellow and, wow, YSL? Yes, please! :)

TheWhitList said...

Love YSL!!

Landi said...

Nothing left to say but YSL... love it!

Jackie said...

Love The Zhush and all of Sue's picks! The yellow items are especially bright and happy for spring!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Headed over to check out your post on florals! And I adore YSL and yoga. :)

Happy Monday lovely!

pam {simple details} said...

Great choices! Yellow is definitely on my list for spring!

Alexa said...

Such a fun series...loved all of her picks!

Taylor said...

I know I always say this, but I LOVE this series. Gorgeous pictures to go with her picks!

itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Oh the Y is sure a tough one but Sue did great! Love her Y picks!

viv said...

Fabulous Y choices! That YSL ring has been on my wish list foreverrrr.

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Y was probably a tricky one but Sue did fabulously, of course! Love everything

Unknown said...

Hi Carly,
Thanks for having me over and including me in your style series! So fun!
xx
Sue

Shorely Chic said...

love this!! what a fun idea :)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Love Sue and her pics. YSL and yellow make me smile. :)

Michelle said...

Love it all! You can't go wrong with all those Y's!!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Sue is genius!

LifestyleBohemia said...

Must have that YSL anchor bracelet - it's perfect for Spring!

xx
Joanna