2.28.2012

A-Z Series: Z Is For

Today is a bittersweet day as it is the last day of the A-Z Series.  What makes me so happy, though, is that one of my favorite bloggers is here to share the last day with us.  The fabulous Erika from small shop is here with us today! Have you seen her Style at Home feature on the Glitter Guide yet?! It is absolutely breathtaking.  Her blog is a daily read for me and a main source of inspiration.

.......... 

Hello, it's Erika from small shop! How lucky am I to round out the entire series with such a fun letter? There are a ton of "z" words that are quite trendy these days. Plus a few other faves of mine:
zinc // zebra // zig zag // zippers// zara
And I do love me some Zoolander.

..........

Well, you really nailed Z on the head, Zach Galifianakis and all, Erika! How chic is that zebra rug?  I love. And if Wisconsin could just get a Zara like yesterday, I would be a happy camper.

I also obviously love Zhush, and I really, really do love Z Gallerie.  Have you checked out their site yet? Amazing-ness.  I honestly want every single piece.

Thank you so much, Erika and to all those who participated in this series! It has been a blast putting it together and seeing everyone's picks!  

Did you miss part of the series? Take a peek here.

25 comments:

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

So bummed to have just discovered the series on the last day! I struggled to think of beautiful things beginning with Z so I am in awe of Erika's creative picks! Off to check out X now!

christin said...

Ok, so Z...you'd think it would be kinda hard then Erica goes all baller on us and blows my mind. Shocked? Hardly. LOVE THIS SERIES!

lauren @ la petite fashionista said...

aw, so sad your letter series is over. you had such an awesome group of special guests.

and AGREED. i could def use a zara in madison to fuel my shopping habits!

xoxo

Dana Frieling said...

What's next, Carly?! That zebra rug is so fun!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

So fun to have Erika over! Love her :-)

Can't believe the series is over!! has been such a fun series I check it every day :-)

much love
eileen

Shauna@Satori Design for Living said...

Catching this series on the very last day! Glad to have found your blog via Tiffany at Living Savvy.

Unknown said...

Yes please to all of these Z's!

Unknown said...

Yes please to all of these Z's!

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

oh my gosh- i love ur blog and those zara pumps!! so chic and perfect for spring/summer. definitely a new follower- love the blog! xx

Landi said...

Z-Gallerie by far takes the cake for me! Love it. I wish Ft. Worth had one but Dallas & Houston both do. Congrats on completing the series, girl! It was amazing... thoroughly enjoyable!

pam {simple details} said...

Impressed, once again! Great Z picks, Erika!

Such a fun series, Carly, it was great being introduced to new bloggers and not to mention all the fabulous finds!

TheWhitList said...

Carly - The A to Z series was such a clever idea! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Erika - I love your blog! You are so creative!

Taylor said...

wow she really thought of everything Z possible that is amazing! agree with zara and z gallerie as well!

itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for the love Carlee, as always! You are the sweetest and I can see I'm not alone in that thinking! Great series idea.

Champagne Cocktails, Cashmere Dreams said...

Zara has such amazing things at the moment! Love those lemon shoes! The lemon zest with the cream and blackberries looks to die for! yumm!

http://champagnecocktailscashmeredreams.blogspot.com

viv said...

Erika, you're fabulous! I love all your Z picks!

Alexa said...

Erika is such an inspiration. Such a talent. :) And I enjoyed this series so much!

{darlene} @ fieldstonehill said...

yay to zoolander! I caught you sneaking that in!

Unknown said...

Adore Erika! Had to laugh at the zin...and zoolander!
And thx for the shout out C!
xx

Laura said...

Oh I love those Zara heels! It was a great series Carly, really enjoyed all the posts :)

Laura xo

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

What a wonderful round up, I don't think I could have pulled Z off like that! I'm sad this series is over Carly, it's been nothing short of fabulous!! xo

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love Erika's picks! And I'm right by her side with Zoolander ;)

online parenting class said...

awesome!:D

Mad Max and Family said...

Zebra is a must! Great guest post, and I'm glad to have found this blog via Small Shop.

You're going to be a teacher! I'm currently a teacher too... art ed to MS and HS students.

-Tara
http://madmaxandfamily.blogspot.com

Mae B said...

Love Erika! Love that rug!
This was such a fun series! so happy to have participated!
xxo