2.24.2012

Friday's Fancies::Hollywood Glam

Happy Friday! 

So here's the thing...I probably won't even get to watch the Oscars this year as I have dance rehearsal most of the day on Sunday and then I'll have to drive back to school and do more and more lesson planning.  I will be living vicariously through your tweets.  So make 'em good!
 
If I for some reason got to attend this year's Oscars, this would be my order: a floor length pastel hue gown with a side of sparkle to go, please and thank you. Luckily Ellie Saab knew just what I wanted. 


I would love to combine the deep v with the mint green, and I would also like to grow 5 inches, but some things just aren't going to happen.  If I were to watch the Oscars, I would for sure be on my couch eating something delicious and wearing an oversized sweater with leggings, hoping to look a little something like this:



Cozy + chic. My favorite go to look.
How will you be spending your weekend?

As always, linking up with {long distance loving}

xo

17 comments:

Laura said...

I'm hoping to see some Elie Saab gowns on the red carpet! Love that look on Kate. Hope you have a fabulous weekend! :)

Laura xo

Jess said...

Oh I love that first dress, it is absolutely gorgeous! Hope you have a great weekend :)

viv said...

Elie Saab works magic! Those gowns are just incredible. Have a great wknd! xo

Nat said...

Elie Saab is my favorite designer for red carpet gowns. I always say if I'm ever famous one day that's who will be dressing me! I can't wait to see who wears what this weekend. Have a good one!

christin said...

First of all, that is my haircut. So, yea kinda famous. Secondly, I just can't get excited about award shows. I know, who am I? I just can't. Maybe because I used to work the Oscars? I don't know.

I love the gowns though, you know, for wearing to brunch or whatever :)

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

LOVE Elie Saab...and I love the comfy chic look probably just as much! Have a great weekend:)

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Absolute heaven. Pastels + sparkle = my perfection.

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

Love those Elie Saab dresses!! But, I'd much rather wear that big comfy sweater and jeans ;)

Nicole Rene said...

Love all of these pastel dresses!!!! :) Beautiful finds!! :)

Have a fun weekend! xoxo Nicole
http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

Audrey said...

Love that last cozy look! I'm all about oversized top with leggings as well.

xo Audrey
mangosmiles.blogspot.com

Alexa said...

I love that oversized top and the leggings. Classy yet cozy!

Courtney said...

those gowns above are so gorgeous but i can't deny how adorable and cozy kate looks. i think that would suit me this weekend :)

Ashley {styleash} said...

Ooo I chose an Ellie Saab dress too. There is just something about them that is irresistible! Have a good weekend, Carly!

Susan said...

I love those pastel hues! Gorgeous!!! I love it. Can't wait for the oscars! Have a relaxing weekend my friend!

Taylor said...

so excited for the oscars sunday! those ellie saab dresses are the perfect combo of pastels + sparkle! have a great weekend!

itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

I agree that's my favorite look- cozy chic. My fiancé loves this style as well. Great blog! Definitely a new follower!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Such beautiful frocks. I also love your weekend look! I hope yours was lovely!