2.20.2012

A-Z Series: U is For

Well my friends, it's the last full week of the A-Z Series.  Can you believe it?  Happy to have the wonderful Natasha of Schue Love here today. At her blog, you can find daily inspiration with recipes to try, outfits to style, and house decorating tips to use.  Not to mention she and her fabulous hubby are welcoming a little boy into their lives soon :)

...............

Hi Pretties!  I'm Natasha from Schue Love and I'm excited to be participating in this awesome series!  I have to say, "U" seemed like a challenge at first, but low and behold...there turns out to be quite a few inspiring options!
U is for...
 {click on set for details}

Naturally I chose to include Umbrella...with April showers around the corner, it seemed like a natural choice!  And there are so many cute options these days! I majorly heart Urban Outfitters for their fashion, decor, and multitude of accessories.  I recently bought the zig zag rug for the kitchen and love it! I have been dying to get my hands on the Urban Decay "Naked Palette for ages!  It's supposed to be the palette of all makeup palettes! Of course, every woman needs some fun and frilly Undergarments!  I have an affinity for Hanky Pankys! Last, but not least, I would be remiss without mentioning Uggs.  They really have come a long way though...I adore these wedges and clogs for the spring!

Thanks for having me today Carly!
xo natasha

...............

I definitely share a love for Urban Outfitters. Those earrings are just gorgeous.

Usher's dance moves, anyone??

And, of course, lots of love for the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I just had too.

How were all of your weekends?!

I'll have some recipe updates coming in the next week or so for those of you that follow me on Twitter/Instagram. I was in the kitchen more often than usual this weekend and loved every second of it. Except when I dropped the baking soda all over myself and the floor.  Noted: don't wear all black when cooking ever again.

20 comments:

Clare C. Whitaker said...

This series was so clever! Happy last week of a successful run :) I love your umbrella selections today. Hope you had a great weekend and have a wonderful week!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

christin said...

I've done the "white baking ingredient all over my black self" before so don't feel bad. ya hear?

and hanky pankys are the best.

we painted! i cant believe it!

Dana Frieling said...

Great job, Natasha. And, Carly, I'll second your Usher comment!

design elements said...

lovely!

Landi said...

Gotta <3 Urban Outfitters & Undergarments :) Such a cute idea, Carly! Looks like the series was so successful! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Sarah said...

Love these ones! I would have thought U would have been a challenge too but she rocked it!

Laura said...

Great picks - I love urban decay!

Laura xo

ashlyn | nicole said...

WOW love this series! such a great idea.
i pretty much love all the U's that Natasha picked out. urban decay is one of my all time favorite makeup brands.

happy monday
xx :: ashlyn

Courtney said...

This is one of my favorite series. Natasha did a great job, undergarments and urban decay are some of my favorites!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Gotta love Urban Outfitters! And everyone raves about Urban Decay, I'm so curious!

la petite fashionista said...

i love your a-z series, everyone is so creative! i have a major love for urban decay's color palettes, they always have the most vibrant colors!

Elle Sees said...

i live for urban decay's naked. i have both palettes!

viv said...

Urban Decay has the best palettes, seriously. And yes! Usher's dance moves. Yes, Yes, Yes!

Natalie said...

Love it! SO with you on Urban Decay, and that clear umbrella is too cute.

Ashley {styleash} said...

Love all of these picks- I've been dying to try that Urban Decay palette. And I may be biased but UW might be my favorite "U" of all. :)

Its Official said...

Love this! That Macy's umbrella is fantastic. New follower!! Happy Monday :)

PS - Your idea of tying a scarf into a braid is completely brilliant!!

Unknown said...

I'm always so impressed with what the ladies come up with for these letters! Such great Us that we all love!

natasha {schue love} said...

Ahhh I missed this yesterday...thanks so much for including me on this awesome series! I'm linking up today! ;)

pam {simple details} said...

Wow, Natasha, you made U look easy! Great picks! I need to check out the Urban Decay.

Mae B said...

I live for my Uggs....live for them! As far as I'm concerned, the best invention ever!
xx