2.13.2012

A-Z Series: Q is For

Yes, I actually gave someone the letter Q, but if anyone was going to tackle it, Tamra was just the lovely lady to do so.  You can visit Tamra at walks with Bella, and there are no words to describe  how excited I am about ever swoon. She also shares a love for Jack Bauer with me, which made me love her even more!

................

Hello sunshines, I'm Tamra of the crazy little Manhattan blog walks with Bella and also proud owner of boutique wedding/event planning and styling company ever swoon.  Carly is such a sweetheart, so I was more than happy to participate in her A-Z "favorites" series, even though the letter she gave me was Q!  :) Now that is a toughie, but I'm always up for a challenge.  

There are not many items that start with the letter "Q" that are all that exciting to blog about, Q-tips, quinoa... so...

 Today, I'll be sharing items from my favorite queen, Alexander McQueen.  

McQueen

Alexander McQueen

Alexander Mcqueen


McQueen

Alexander McQueen dress

McQueen

*all items via

 Thank you for having me, Carly!!  

x - tamra
................

Thanks so much Tamra! Oh, what I would give to see a post on Q-tips ;) But these stunning images are just what I need to get me going this Monday morning.

Stay tuned for one of my all time favorite cookie recipes later today!

Happy Monday!

14 comments:

Jackie said...

That was the most amazing, moving exhibit. I'm so happy to see these images! Great idea for Q, not an easy letter :)

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Ahhh Tamra did a great job with the little Q! Love McQueen :-)

Happy Monday sweet girl!

xoxo
eileen

lauren @ la petite fashionista said...

Q s a toughy! McQueen was a creative genius, R.I.P.

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

A fabulous way to tackle "q"....love it!

Hannah said...

Great "Q" post! I got to see the McQueen exhibit last year in NYC. It was packed full of people, but breathtaking to see it.

Jalon Burton said...

MARVELOUS use of the letter Q!!!! Great job girls. Have a wonderful Monday!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Thanks for having me over Carly!!!! Q is actually a pretty fab letter. xoxo

Whit said...

Can't wait to see the cookie recipes!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Way to go, Tamra! Q is def a hard one. But Alexander McQueen pretties are the perfect feature. He was such a legendary designer.

XO,

Sam

Traci said...

Q is tough but way to nail it with Alexander McQueen!! Love when I click on one of my fav blogs and find my other fav on here:)

Courtney said...

"Q" is definitely a toughie but she did an amazing job! His work is crazy creative and out of the box.

viv said...

Mcqueen is truly the perfect Q. His creations are just breathtaking!
xo

pam {simple details} said...

You're as creative as he is, Tamra! Great job coming up with that!

Mae B said...

oh yes...so thankful for that Q! What would the design world be without Alexander McQueen!
xx