9.28.2012

Birthday Love

Now just in case you don't know this about me, I'm obsessed with birthdays, and not just my own. I actually think I like celebrating other friends's and family members' birthdays more because I love finding the perfect gift and waiting for them to open it. Okay that's a lie that I love waiting for them to open it because half the time I end up giving them the present early because I get too excited. I will always have this 5 year old part to myself, and Bill will forever have to deal with it even if he may not share the same affinity for birthdays as yours truly.

Today, I would like to wish my amazing mom a very Happy {29th} Birthday! I can't think of anyone who deserves a more fabulous day and relaxing weekend! Can't wait to celebrate later tonight with a nice little family night filled with good food and board games {Settlers of Catan, anyone?}-Kev, you will be missed.


Other birthday wishes today:

+ Peter- Happy Golden Birthday! Stay safe this weekend, but I hope jorts are involved.
+ Jordan- Happy 3rd anniversary of your 21st birthday! 

Now let's eat some cake! Enjoy your weekends! xo

{image via}

7 comments:

viv said...

Happy Birthday to Mama Haslee!!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love it! & that oreo cake :)

la petite fashionista said...

aw, so creative!! tell your mama happy birthday from us all!

la petite fashionista said...

aw, so creative!! tell your mama happy birthday from us all!

Caitlin C. said...

Happy birthday to your momma!!!! LOVE that oreo cake!

Unknown said...

that cake is freaking amazing!


xo SideSmile,
Ashley

SideSmile Style Blog

Anonymous said...

Ooookay wow this cake ( if double stuffed ) needs to be in my possession at my nest birthday!