9.17.2012

Wedding Bliss

This weekend was spent celebrating some of my dearest friends. I was thrilled to be a part of their big day, and man was it an amazing weekend. Here are some of my favorite shots I snapped throughout the weekend, but I will be highlighting more of this wedding as soon as we get the incredible photographers' pictures. The bride did all of the design work, and there were some beautiful DIY projects involved so obviously I have to share. 

 {how amazing is her outfit? dress is from ASOS}

 {the bridesmaids}

 {my personal favorite}

 {her something old}

 {watching the guests stroll in}

 {the boy}

 {classic twin picture}

{aren't they just perfect?}

Cheers to you, Lexi and Willie! You both deserve a lifetime of happiness! xo

13 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love the way your dress looks! So cute! And what a gorgeous bride!

Julie and Lauren said...

I love her cute yellow dress!!! You look fab too, of course! XO

Samantha said...

Such great photos of the beautiful day!

christin said...

Love her ASOS dress. So cute!

emily fitzgerald {once in a blue room} said...

the shots of the bride are beyond adorable. and loving your neon pumps!
xox emily
www.once in a blue room.com

viv said...

You looked beautiful! And the bride is glowing!

Anonymous said...

Love these pics! Looks like yall had a blast... how different & fun were yall in grey/neon yellow!

Susan said...

Love that grey with the neon! Gorgeous girl, and they look so in love, what a great weekend!

Karen (littlepiecefnb) said...

Those neon heels go great with the grey! Great photos!

A Little Piece of Fashion and Beauty

la petite fashionista said...

you and the boy are SOO cute. and the bride looks so gorgeous. i love your neon shoes. and i love wedding season. woohoO!! :)

Taylor said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!! beautiful bride and love your rehearsal dinner dress!!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

I am finally getting time to catch up on your blog, so forgive me for all of my comments! That dress is TDF. love it. The bride looks stunning!

meghan said...

She is so pretty! I love the way she did her hair and the birdcage veil. Her dress looks really similar to mine. You looked really pretty too!