9.07.2012

Black and White

Happy Friday all! Hope you all enjoyed some kind of FNO activities last night! I went with a black & white dotted look for the evening. I have been waiting to bust out these gorgeous BCBG leggings since last season, and FNO seemed like just the right occasion.. 

Zara Blouse // BCBG Leggings // Aldo Heels // Rebecca Minkoff Bag // David Yurman Jewelry

By the end of the night my hair definitely looked like this. More pictures to come in addition to my black and white picks for fall! xo

6 comments:

Tiffany Leigh said...

There's the blouse! It's just so cute! Love polka dots

christin said...

Love that top!

{madison} said...

always love black and white. classic combo that you can't go wrong with!

Caitlin C. said...

Love this look, Carly! Polka dots are my fave right now.

Anonymous said...

Loved your outfit... those leggings are sexaayyy! Hope you have a great weekend! xo

Majka said...

Hi! Nice blog :) Now I am following you and would be very happy if you could follow me back :) & Let me invite you to my giveaway - you can win original clutch :) Please visit my blog http://majka-m87.blogspot.sk/2012/09/my-first-little-giveaway-please-help-me.html & let your friends know about it :)

Majka