9.04.2012

Late Night Craving

Sometimes I crave chocolate late night, okay well always, but other times clothes have me swooning...especially when they're on sale.



I still have yet to find the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans, and what I am finding is that they swallow me up. These slouchy fit crops are just the solution. Love how these Joe's look as is or rolled up. This top is such a great piece to transition into fall. Layer it under your favorite blazer to add some texture. Badda bing, badda boom!

More on transitioning into fall tomorrow and Thursday!

5 comments:

Caitlin C. said...

I heard a great tip one time... that if you want a great pair of boyfriend jeans, buy a size up in skinny jeans that you would normally wear for that relaxed look. These are gorgeous!

madeleine said...

sales are my weakness. The j.crew sale right now is calling my name!

Laura said...

if you DO find some good bf jeans let me know- i can't find a good pair either - i always feel frumpy in them!

ali v. said...

wah. I wish I could pull off boyfriend jeans. I'd just look like a shorty in baggy pants. I like Caitlin's tip though! xoxo {av}

pam {simple details} said...

Love how you transformed your lace into a casual look! SO cute, you and the outfit! :)