9.10.2012

Skewer Delight

Hope you all had a great weekend! We were welcomed by fall in Wisconsin, and I could not have been happier. I need to get rolling on my fall to-do list. Apple picking will of course be a high priority as apple crisp is just one of the most delicious creations known to mankind.  Want to know another one of my favorite desserts? Oh, I thought you would never ask. Today I would like to share with you a quick, easy, and most importantly delicious dessert! My mom, sister, and the brother's girlfriend Alex had a fun baking day last week, and these were of course on the list. I present to you the strawberry & pound cake skewer.




Now get bakin'!

3 comments:

viv said...

yum yum yum!

{madison} said...

this is one of my favorite treats! love!

ashley nicole catherine said...

oh my gosh this is so perfect! why do i never think of things like this?? pinning!