9.05.2012

Transitioning: White

Wear white in the fall? Why yes, yes you can, and I will. I'm the type of person who loves to restyle a piece and make it feel like I've never worn it before.  That's exactly what I did here and what I plan to do throughout the fall.  I want to reinvent how I have worn white and pair it with new fall pieces. You with me?






Dress: H&M, Vest: Old Navy {last seen here}, Belt: Gap, Heels: Aldo 
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Aviators
Watch: Michael Kors, Earrings: Kate Spade, Ring: David Yurman, Necklace: Boutique in Japan

So will you be wearing white this fall? Spill!


13 comments:

Susan said...

Love these transitional pieces. That lace dress is so, so pretty! I've been looking for one like that, hopefully something'll come up!

Sarah said...

Love this outfit and I think it is perfection for the transition into fall!

The Now said...

I just love this. That vest is seriously so cute and versatile!! You look adorable as always lady! xoxo

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Love that vest, so many ways to wear it and I am going to second the rebel in you for wearing white, i'm just not ready to let go yet!

Kelsey Elizabeth said...

I usually disregard the "rule" because its even more fun to wear my favorite white jeans in the fall!
Your lace dress looks divine :)

xo kelsey
http://kelseyelizabetha.blogspot.ca/

Caitlin C. said...

Loveee love this look you've put together! That "no white" rule is so invalid in 2012. You're adorable!

Landi {Freckled Confessions} said...

You look lovely!! Love the lace and military styles combined!

erica said...

absolutely adore your outfit! I love the combination of lace with the vest. xo

CY said...

Wow love the layering w/ the vest & delicate lace crochet. Cool combo!

www.theShopaholic247.com

Taylor said...

love this look - especially the white dress!! and you look gorgeous in these pictures!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Sam [The Peak of Tres Chic] said...

Completely OBSESSED with this look on you, Carly! You have the best style.

Lauren Felix said...

i have this dress too!! love this vest. i think i need one :)

kakang kokong said...

amazing nice & cool.... mobil sedan corolla