9.24.2012

Recap

What. A. Weekend.


I truly could not have asked for a better weekend. Time was spent with Bill's & my family {Happy birthday, Franco!}, and lots of reunions took place in Madison yesterday. Besides the good eats and good shoes, I was with so many great people. And let's get serious, that's way more important than everything above except for the onion rings. 

I kid. I kid. Kind of.

Lots of love to my old roommates, my dear friend Katie who is Houston bound next week, and the lovely Laura. Thanks for making my trip back to Madison so great! 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and let us not forget...

GO PACK GO!

14 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sadie + Stella said...

What is better than eating well and especially in a major pair of shoes? Hmmm? Lovely!

meghan said...

Anything that can be defined as good food and good shoes has to be great! I'm so glad you got the flats. And I love the neon shoes. Pretty!

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

sounds just about perfect to me!

christin said...

I would love a plate of fried things right now.

christin said...

I would love a plate of fried things right now.

Unknown said...

aw! wish i would have been in madison during your visit-- i was ironically in MKE for the weekend!!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks for including me in your many reunions! Miss you my dear but know that you ALWAYS have a place to stay in Houston (and we're very close to water & the beach!) xoxo

MorgHarpNich.com said...

sandwich on the top left looks delicious. is that focaccia bread?
and glad you had a great weekend!

Alyssa said...

Any weekend that involved food this delicious looking has got to be perfect!

-Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend!! I love onion rings!!!!

Giovanna said...

Sounds like such a fun weekend! A little bit obsessed with your yellow pumps!!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Unknown said...

What else do you need in life, right? Hope you're enjoying the game!!!

Unknown said...

Love this!! Perfect weekend with you Chaslee! Can't wait until we reunite again :)