9.14.2012

Milwaukee's Best

...with the beautiful bride and bridesmaids...

H&M top // Paper Crown leggings from Edith Hart // Nordstrom necklace {old} // Rebecca Minkoff bag

 Again I cannot thank you enough for all of the love and support with my styling announcement. What a week it has been! Not to mention that on Wednesday I got to meet Alex-she is truly amazing not only as a designer but as a person. I also got to see the fabulous Julia and ladies of Edith Hart again and played catch up with an old friend. I honestly could not have asked for a better week and this weekend will be spent celebrating Lexi and Willie-two of my favorite people. Wishing you both a very happy life together!

Have a wonderful weekend, lovelies! xo

2 comments:

ashley nicole catherine said...

so glad you had a great time in chicago! isn't alex the best??

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

Hey saw this on Instagram! I just started following you here! Cool!