9.04.2012

This Weekend I...


Hope you all had a lovely long weekend! I fully enjoyed spending some quality time with Bill, old college friends, and my family. Julia even made an impromptu trip to Milwaukee. It was so great to see her and catch up over some delicious food & drinks. Since my return from Japan, I have not gotten into a regular workout routine due to a displaced rib and well, lots of excuses.  This weekend I started to get back on track and am feeling good {I can't help that I love kettle corn though}. 

As mentioned earlier, I ended last week with some exciting meetings.  I am now the Social Media Manager at GIGI of Mequon, and I could not be more excited to get started and work with a fabulous team! I have another exciting announcement coming next week so stay tuned.

It's Tuesday so you know the drill: head on over to the Poshlocket Blog to see my Fall Favorites. 


6 comments:

Rachel said...

That is the perfect sock bun- what is your secret!?

Life Unsweetened

Anonymous said...

A few things... love you and the boys look at the wedding... that view is breathtaking... and congrats on the new job!! Hope your rib feels better ;) xoxo

viv said...

Such exciting news!! I'm SO proud of you! And you look beautiful in that Paper Crown dress ;) xoxo

Anonymous said...

HELLOO perfect top bun!!! Amazing. Y'all look so cute. Black and white is totally my fave! Ok yay about the new position for Gigi!!!! Yahoooo! Congratulations, Carly!!!

Alexa said...

The question is: who doesn't love kettle corn??! :) Love that pic of you two!

Caitlin C. said...

Congrats on the job!!!! Yayy so happy for you! And I love the picture of you and the boyf. :)