10.01.2012

Fall Essentials

Happy October!

{wait, what?}
Zara Scarf // Gap Jacket // Essie 'No Place Like Chrome' // J.Crew iPhone Case {similar} // Kate Spade iPhone Case // Old Navy Vest // Gap Sweater // Gap Boyfriend Jeans // Ralph Lauren Vest {similar}
Steve Madden Loafers // Aldo Boots {old} // Rebecca Minkoff Bag {perfect for all of those on-the-go days}
Gap Scarf {old} // J.Crew Factory Store Flats

Just some of the essentials that have been getting me through the beginning of fall. I can't wait to pull out more of my favorite boots, jackets, and scarves and get to a pumpkin patch!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Giovanna said...

Cute pieces! Loving the polka dot blouse!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Unknown said...

You take the best instagram photos {which is not always the easiest!} - loving these fun pieces!

xo,
Maya

Taylor {CoverGirl + Converse} said...

All these photos are so adorable! I love that polka dot blouse.
xoxo
CoverGirl + Converse

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love everything I see, can't believe is October already!!

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely jealous you've been able to break out all these fall pretties!