10.16.2012

Shopbop Friends and Family Picks Under $100

one | two | three | four | five | six

Shopbop's Friends and Family Sale is here! Time to start the Christmas shopping people-no really, it is not too soon! Now is the perfect time to stock up on those fall and winter pieces you have been eying because you deserve a little something too. Hypothetically speaking, if I were to treat myself, these would be my picks: this dress, this blouse, and this sweater.

I am also still having a major bootie moment. Do you have a pair you love to stomp around in?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loooove that vest!

Becky {The Pumpkin Spot} said...

I did a post on Vests and now one of my favs (and yours too) is ON SALE. Yay! Feels like Christmas. Love all your choices!
-Becky

TaraMixandMatch said...

So in love with that striped jacket!

Alyssa said...

Omg, how cute is that first jacket?! Not something I'd usually pick but I love it!

-Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Giovanna said...

Super cute picks! Loving that BB Dakota coat!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Unknown said...

really digging that striped jacket!

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

SideSmile Style

palmandpineblog said...

Cute blog and love your picks!

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

Northern Style Exposure said...

Im loving that plaid jacket!

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Love these picks! Heading over to Shopbop now!
Isn’t That Charming.

Anna @ IHOD said...

I am crazy about that striped coat. Great round up! Getting the shopping itch:)

Hannah said...

I love the gloves and leather vest. I have a tan pair of booties by Report that I wear all the time. I'm trying to decide what kind of black ones to get that are comfy with a little height.

Alisa Marie said...

Love your outfit - so cute! All of that wedding stuff is GORGEOUS! Love the color scheme!

FitFashLife said...

that striped jacket MUST be mine!!!!

~LC
FitFashLife.blogspot.com