10.03.2012

Wednesday Wants

Dear Rachel, did you literally make all three of these dresses just for me? Because I kind of think you did, and I also kind of love you for it. Does this mean it's time to meet for lunch? The whole team is invited, of course.
Rachel Zoe Shopbop Sale Dresses
 one // two // three 

And in case you were wondering, I'm still having a Vince moment in a very big way. Cannot get this coat out of my mind. Someone just get a really ridiculous song stuck in my head instead please. Black Socks anyone? This is really awkward if no one else knows what song I'm talking about.

9 comments:

Daniela said...

ooh I ask the same question! love them, especially that first one!!

Giovanna said...

Right there with you! I want all those dresses in my closet! Stat!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

la petite fashionista said...

love me some rachel zoe! can totally picture myself in #3!

Julie and Lauren said...

I'll take #2! X

LisaD said...

I have been eying that coat in tan for a LONG time... :)

viv said...

You need that coat!

Anonymous said...

Love love love that coat AND that last dress is so cute!!!! xoxo

Caitlin C. said...

Love this!!! And these dresses are simply fabulous. I want them all in my closet!

Rita TOMORROWtoday said...

that black dress is perfect! i need it! and i've also been obsessing over that vince coat... but all of my vince sweaters pill so badly, so i'm trying to convince myself that this would too!