10.08.2012

Pick a Pick a Pumpkin From the Pile

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Our whole family was finally together while visiting my little brother in Minnesota, and we couldn't have asked for a better weekend. Okay, well it could have been warmer {wasn't quite ready for the 30s, but what can you do?}. It's turning out to be quite the fall here in Wisconsin, and last week I even got to go pumpkin picking with the boy. 


Even though we've been dating almost 4 years, Bill and I have never gone pumpkin picking together. We weren't in the same city for the past two so that may have had something to do with it.  Regardless, we had an amazing time at Nieman Orchards. It was the most perfect fall day, there was a plethora of fabulous pumpkins, and caramel apples were involved so what more can you ask for? I was one happy camper, and I think Bill thought he was with a five year old the whole time. Bless his heart for not leaving me behind.

Now I just need to decide how to carve mine. 

11 comments:

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

Fun date!! I think I'll plan one of these too!! Happy Fall!!

Rachel said...

I just had a pumpkin picking/fall date with my boyfriend this past weekend!

Life Unsweetened

Julie and Lauren said...

Adorable! Pumpkin picking and caramel apples are for sure my fall favs. XO

Taylor said...

It was FREEZING here in Chicago, I am SOOO NOT ready. I wanna cry, it is 30 and it isn't even NOV!

christin said...

It was 50 this morning. Wtf. I don't remember how to dress for this.

Alyssa said...

I love pumpkin picking! I cannot get over how huge that pumpkin is that your guy is holding!

-Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Anonymous said...

I really want to head to the pumpkin patch but all the squirrels in our yard EAT OUR PUMPKINS!!!! WTF is that about??? So I have to wait until Halloween is just a few days away. Great pictures :) xoxox

Unknown said...

I get the same {five year old} way during these kind of activities. WAY too excited for a 25 year old pumpkin picking but its just so fun! We're going to try to get to one this fall :)

Cardigans and Chai said...

So cute! Boys + pumpkins = one of the best days you can have! (And don't worry I too act like a 5 year old when it comes to pumpkin picking and carving!)

Unknown said...

You two are so cute! I went pumpkin picking with my boyfriend this weekend, but he didn't let me take any pictures of him {go figure!}. You have a keeper of a boyfriend and a keeper of a pumpkin :)

la petite fashionista said...

yay for fall dates! you two are so so cute