10.05.2012

These Are a Few of my Favorite Things

 Nordstrom Necklace {similar} // Poshlocket Bracelets c/o // Anthropologie Watch
 
 Aveda Agave Nector Lip Glaze // Epicuren Lip Balm // CoverGirl Liquiline

+ This lip glaze is the perfect nude and glides on so smoothly.
+ The lip balm was used at the end of a facial and was instantly purchased.  It's the most moisturizing balm I have ever used.
+ I've never used an eyeliner that glides on so easily; it was a breath of fresh air.
 
mink muffs // no place like chrome // chinchilly 

Some of my favorite shades for fall especially 'no place like chrome'-such a gorgeous metallic!

Have a wonderful weekend! We're off to visit my brother in Minnesota, which also means I get my favorite pie in the whole wide world in northern Wisconsin. Nothing like delicious pie and family time.

10 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

The mint watch is my favorite ;)

Nat said...

I have that watch- it's my favorite! Have fun in Minnesota

Laura said...

UGH bring me back some norske raspberry pie please!!! have fun in MN lovely!

viv said...

I love that necklace!

Alyssa said...

Love those Essie metallics. I definitely want to try the rose gold shade!

-Alyssa
The Glossy Life

christin said...

I need metallic nail polish, asap.

Caitlin C. said...

I love that Nordy necklace - too perfect. I have Chinchilly by Essie too, it's one of my favorite polishes!

meghan said...

Fun photos. I got my sister those poshlocket bracelets for her birthday and now i want them. I'm also going to have to try the eyeliner. I use gel and brush and always want something quicker! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I love the mint watch too! I saw one at Target today but I had to exeert some self control. Great photos!

Rita TOMORROWtoday said...

ah! do you mean norske nook pie?! so amazing, my brother in law often brings it back when he's driving to MSP from Wisco... love it! hope you had a great weekend!