10.15.2012

On Rotation

 





Gap Tee // 7FAM Denim {thanks for cleaning out your closet pre-move Kelsey} // Express Sweater {similar} // Aldo Booties // Tory Burch Sunglasses {similar} // Madison Elizabeth Designs Rings // Kate Spade Ring

This sweater has been on serious rotation since the fall weather arrived. Bill did in fact ask me if I was bringing a blanket around with me, but I really don't care. I love the surprise design and sometimes I really do wrap up in it like a blanket. As for the newest addition to my bootie collection? Well let's just say, I never wanted to take them off the day they arrived.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was filled with a lot of baking, cooking, and crafting...and football of course. I'll be sure to share some of my new favorite recipes and DIY projects later this week and next! 

18 comments:

Rachel said...

Those booties are so cute!

Life Unsweetened

Mary-Grace said...

hi you have a nice blog and great style!!
just followed you on gfc no 399
hope you follow back
kisses

viv said...

Love all the jewelry - especially the rings!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Loove that sweater, and the rings too!

christin said...

I live for sweaters like that. You know this, right?

Applewood Road said...

Blanket sweaters make the best sweaters! I wish I could never take them off!
Time Stand Still

Anonymous said...

I am obsessed with blanket sweaters and can't wait to wear mine!! You look so cute and cozy! Those boots are sooooo cute!! Great outfit post!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable sweater! I wish it would get colder here UGHH!

Alyssa said...

That sweater looks so cute and cozy...I love it!

-Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I LOVE yours! You've got great style!!! Following you now.:)
xx, amy
www.dreamingincashmere.com

Unknown said...

I saw those booties at Aldo the other day and immediately thought of you! Happy they now belong to their rightful owner :)

xo,
Maya

Brooke said...

love the outfit - especially those booties! i neeeed a great pair like that! i am your newest follower, hope you'll visit my blog and follow back if you enjoy!

xo,
brooke
www.decorgreat.blogspot.com

meghan said...

I just love your shoes! They are really great. Perfect for fall.

Tina Romero said...

Love this...totally something I will be wearing once it starts to get chilly again in SF!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Thanks for your sweet note! and oh my I have major shoe envy right now! ;)
Love the look!
A

Lauren {Stylized Existence} said...

Those boots are so rad. LOVE them.

Molly and Mac said...

You are so cute...I am literally obsessed with those glitter booties! We are your newest followers:)

Molly and MacKenzie
www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LOVE those booties so much and your classy sense of style! I just ordered a pair of them from Zappos. Can't wait to get them in the mail.