12.01.2011

Currently Dreaming Of: The Perfect Bag

Happy December! I'm going kick of one of my favorite months with one of life's tough questions [insert sarcasm here].  Is there such a thing as THE perfect bag?

I would argue yes, but then as soon as you find THE perfect bag, you turn around and think, "No THIS is the perfect bag."  This can cause quite the issue if you ask me.  

I've created a collection of bags I firmly believe could be front runners for that perfect bag we are all searching for.  While I love my Longchamp, it's a tad worn out and could use some more pockets.  I ordered the Zara bag that is right smack-dab in the middle; however, I thought it was going to be smaller than it was.  It was not what I was looking for at the moment so I returned it, but I'm still keeping my eyes on it until I can find a way to justify the purchase.  As for the rest, a girl can dream.  I have been staring at the Marc by Marc Jacob's bags for a long while, not able to decide which one I would use more.  Love the hobo, but it may be a little long to wear as a crossbody bag.  I chose neutral colors because if I am investing in a bag, I want to be able to wear it with anything and everything.
Bags

What are your thoughts? Is there a perfect bag? Is one of these it? Do you have another suggestion?

5 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

Nice collection! I love to change out my bag with outfits, so I use a small organizer (not one specifically intended for that, just found something w/good pocket). And my favorite place to purchase, TJ Maxx!

Daniela said...

I love #s 1 7 and 9! I need to get a new bag..you know when you've 'worn out' the ones you have? It's time for a change. I'm putting one on my xmas list lol

V said...

it's difficult to find the perfect bag that you know you will love and wear with almost anything. I am a shoulder bag lover personally, crossbody at times.

-V

PS: Beautiful silk scarf giveaway on my blog, please pass by to enter!
http://stylishlyme.com

viv said...

I love the Zara pleated shopper bag! I've always liked oversized bags so that one fits absolutely everything and looks chic.
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Johanna said...

I love #5. I was just looking at that lustfully today. You know that thing would last for years!