12.20.2011

Last Minute Wrapping

Need some last minute inspiration? Here are some of my presents through my Instagram lens.

I used scrap pieces of wrapping paper to make a fun stripe on one.  I was sick of just the brown paper.

I also used extra burlap and twine to wrap some nail polish (could not think of any other way to wrap that stuff).  Boyfriend B asked me if I was back in the 1800s, but I'm choosing to ignore his comment.

Then used more brown paper, twine, and paint chips to spruce up the packaging for Boyfriend B (we'll see if he gets it now) and my mom.  I got inspired by Laura @ Beauty in the Beard with the paint chips.  


Hope you get some ideas from this! Happy wrapping...or shopping...I know some of you are!






7 comments:

Whitney Cosgrave said...

pretty wrappning ideas!

Elle Sees said...

way more creative than anything i wrap!

Ashley {styleash} said...

I'm going out to buy my wrapping tonight & am really loving the "brown paper packages" type with sparkly ribbon. Thanks for sharing!

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

great ideas!!

Laura & Michael [beauty and the beard] said...

Ah! love that you did the paint chip trees like my christmas cards! AH! Looks great!

Natalie said...

Love the idea of using burlap! Your gifts look perfect.

Dana Frieling@ Make Them Wonder said...

Carly, Sometimes boys just don't get it! ha! Just wanted to let you in on a little secret, I'm awarding you the Liebster award in tomorrow's post. Make sure you stop by!
Dana