10.19.2011

Two words for you...Erin. Condren.

First and foremost, welcome to the dark side to all of my friends who joined Pinterest this week already.  I have fully enjoyed Repining your Pins...actually far too much.

Real talk: let's face it, there comes a time when you realize you have your life figured out in a relatively organized manner (so maybe this feeling lasts for less than a minute, but it still happens)  And then, you discover Erin Condren.  This moment would be right now in my life.  Huge shout out to KM in my Elementary Ed cohort for introducing me to her.  Figuratively...I wish literally.  Hey Erin if you ever read this!

I received my very own Life Planner yesterday.  Have I written anything in it yet? No.  Why might you ask? I am using it as motivation to get my huge Science Unit done, and then I will literally plan my life.  Why am I not working on my Science Unit right now may be your follow up question.  Your answer: because I am so kind that I wanted to take the time to introduce you to this amazing product.  Thank me later....with chocolate preferably or another Erin Condren product.  Can you ever have enough?!?!  This is the style I chose:



Key features: STICKERS!, Keep it together folder, circle clips--cute and functional to help you find your current page, and an amazing zipper pouch.  I would go on and on, but I fear I would not do it justice.  Look inside here.

To my dearest teacher friends, may I introduce to you the Teacher's Lesson Planner.  I would order this now if I didn't think I would be pushing my luck getting a job next year--superstitious much?  What would I plan without any kids to teach?!  Maybe it can be my congratulations gift after finding out I get a job (knock on wood--I did it, now you do it too).  The owl cover is particularly wonderful.  Here's a glimpse of the inside.  Go look.  And seriously, knock on wood.



These are just a quick glance into two of her many, many products.  Go explore at erincondren.com.  They're coming out with a personalized iPhone case in 1 or 2 days!  Like her on Facebook and let her know {a simple affair} sent you :) Let me know what you think and happy, happy planning!!!

4 comments:

the erin condren.com team said...

Hey Carly!!!! thanks for the great post and we are so thrilled that you love your Life Planner!!!! Good luck with your science unit!

Chas said...

I love mine too! I just ordered an address book to match mine. I'm addicted to their stuff now! I will be having a gift card giveaway coming up in a week or so. :)

Anonymous said...

I knocked wood, but I must say, I'm jealous! I want one!

Carly {a simple affair} said...

Thanks erincondren.com team! It's coming along quite nicely :)

Chas-thanks so much for stopping by! Your blog is one of my must reads, and I entered the giveaway this morning!!

Guida-greatly appreciate the knocking of the wood! Maybe Santa will be good to you this year...