10.18.2011

The Early Bird Gets the Worm

It's no secret that I love a good sale (fall for them every time--I'm a sucker).  I also have this thing where I like to get my Christmas shopping done extremely early.  Got the BF's and sister's done like 6 months ago.  Already set with almost everything for my mom...and then there are the dad and brother.  K I'm working on you, and well, my dad's just harder to shop for.

We already had the good 'ole Bloomingdale's Friends and Family 20% off and low and behold, I woke up to an email from my dear friends at Saks this morning.  It's time for their Friends and Family 20% off as well!

Use code: FRIEND9 at checkout, and I did some extra searching for my own friends and family to get you free shipping as well, you're welcome.  Use code: SHIPSFA and watch the $$$ drop (I think it's only if you spend $200+ though).  I'm crushing on these wonderful flats (I live in my black ones, and these are perfect for teaching):




 

And to my wonderful teacher friends, Ann Taylor is having 40% off EVERYTHING, may I repeat EVERYTHING.  They had this the other week, and I may or may not have picked up a few things for my new practicum placement.  Let's get serious...this year is a year-long interview so I need to bring my A-game right?!  Here are some of my  finds:

So cozy.  I like to layer a long black or white top underneath the sweater.

For that pop of color.

Great with skinny jeans and just so cozy.

The swoop as I like to call it can be removed making this a 2-in-1 purchase.  My favorite kind.

This girl is currently on a spending freeze, but leave me a comment/shoot me a message, and I would be more than happy to shop vicariously through you!



(All images via one, two-five)

2 comments:

Johanna said...

Loving those TB flats! Classic!

Carly {a simple affair} said...

Confession: they came in the mail today. They may be a Christmas present (we will see if they ever make it out of my apartment and back to my house though). I got a pair of the Eddie flats too. The heel is not quite as supportive as the Reva, but there is more padding throughout the flat which was a wonderful surprise!