10.16.2011

Pinterest is the new Facebook

Let's get serious...I'm falling hard for Pinterest (and Twitter...Zuckerberg who?!).  Where else can I find pictures of every single thing I could ever ask for in my life?  From home decor to classroom ideas to my dream wedding to SO MUCH FOOD, Pinterest has everything.  It's frightening how long you can get sucked into "pinning" and have no concept of where you are or what time it is anymore.  Sorry mom and dad.  I swear I'm still doing my school work, but I have also planned out the next 10 years of my life....so much for living in the moment.  I even have a board just for organization--hello!!! Type-A personality's dream come true.  In my old-age I'm trying to get my craft on more often, and I swear you can find hundreds of DIY projects.  It's amazing.

At first, the website may seem daunting, but have no fear, I would be more than happy to explain how it works so I have more people to follow and Repin on a daily hourly basis. 

Just a few of my favorite things (you have no idea how hard it was to narrow down):

 Don't really know if this needs a caption.  It's just perfection in a ring.

 Gift giving: wine bottle wrapped in a kitchen towel (heads up you may be getting this one day friends and family)

 Who wouldn't want to learn the phases of the moon with Oreos?? I just don't know how long they would last.  Fun idea for my future classroom.

 I want a puppy.  Deal with it.

 Self-explanatory. Phoebe on Friends much??

 Because why not have a shoe closet?

 Tic Tac Toe at a restaurant to keep the little nuggets entertained.

Loving an overpass in this house.

Just from this post you can see the vast range of pictures on the site.  So go my friends, get your pinning on.....now.  Then follow me so I can follow you and keep the unending circle of lack of productivity going.  It really is a vicious cycle, but I swear I truly NEED all of these pictures in my life.

(All images via Pinterest)

No comments: