10.04.2011

Sweater Weather

My apologies for being MIA the past week.  My wonderful boyfriend came to visit, and we were busy watching the Brewers, Badgers, and Packers just dominating...and eating delicious food.  I tried a new recipe this weekend, and I would highly recommend it.  I would post pictures of my results, but the quality of the pictures were not very good.  Guess I need a nice camera like my sister's (cough, cough, wink, wink, nod, nod....catch my drift?)  Anyways, here's the link to the recipe, and thanks to my dear friend K for referring me to this site (her and her fabulous fiance love the Buffalo Chicken Wraps from the same site):  Chicken Parmesan Wraps

Moving on, in case you didn't know already, I am obsessed with Fall.  I'll be taking bets on how many Pumpkin Spice candles my roommate and I go through this season and get back to you when we move on to Cinnamon Spice :)

Throughout the next two seasons, sweaters become a crucial part of my wardrobe, and I am constantly searching to add more to my collection.  I recently purchased this sweater vest at Hot Mama...no I am not a mom, but let me tell you this store has an amazing sweater selection.  Go check it out if you're around Hilldale and then call me, and I'll come meet you there.  I've worn this as seen in the picture or with a thin black belt.


Here are some lust worthy sweaters I hope to find in the very near future:





I especially hope to add some color to my sweater collection soon as I wear mostly black, grey, and camel.  Yes please to the green and purple, but let's not trigger our inner Barney here.  I prefer the deep colors in the last two pictures and would seriously love you if you found them and dropped them off at my doorstep for me.

Please and thank you.


(Images via one, two-five)

No comments: