10.28.2011

Necklaces That Make a Statement

Necklaces can make or break an outfit.  My favorite part about them is that you can re-wear them with all different types of outfits.  Here are some of my favorites (after finding these pictures it appears that I typically wear statement necklaces only when I'm with Boyfriend B...who knew?)

 One of my more recent purchases from Fred.  Such a fun pop of color.

 One of my all-time faves (the necklace and friend) from BCBG...sorry you can't buy my friend B there though.

 Another necklace from Fred.  Debated between this one and another one at the store for far too long, but I am very happy that I walked away with this one (not literally, I totally  paid for it).
 Same necklace...different dress.  See what I mean...different outfit but just as fun?

Definitely one of my larger statement necklaces from Express.  Perfect with a little black dress.

 Same necklace, different outfit, different climate (hello winter in Wisconsin).

Do you have a go-to necklace that you love?  Are you looking to add to your collection? Have anything you think I would love?

Happy shopping :)

No comments: