11.10.2011

Anthropologie: Not Just Great Clothes

One day this summer, I was having a wonderful day in the Third Ward with miss RK.  We found ourselves to be a wonderful shopping duo (i.e. we were extremely successful; I'm only half serious dad and Mr. K).  Our mid-shopping break consisted of ginormous cookies from the Milwaukee Public Market--holy amazing.  I tried to save some for later, but who was I kidding?

We found our way into Anthropologie where I was originally only searching for clothes but stumbled upon some beautiful vases. One even came with a plant, which is great because all I need to do now is give it a little love...well water too.  As for the other one, I headed over to Michaels to buy some fake hydrangeas to fill the vase.  All and all, these gems cost me $30ish...yes ish because frankly I don't quite remember nor do I have any clue where the receipt is.  All I remember is that it was cheaper than expected, which is always a plus.



Each time I look at the vases, I wonder what else Anthropologie has up its sleeve.  Here are some of my most recent finds:

via 
 via

 via

From the pops of color on the first and last vases, to the incredible detail and texture to the ones in between, all would add such character to a room.

Do you have any Anthorpologie favorites??


2 comments:

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

I can't afford the clothes so I buy all the other stuff :) It's one of my favorite stores, maybe I should get a job there so I can shop more often ;)
Hope you are having a great weekend and thank you for stopping in on my blog
XOXO
Kristin

Carly {a simple affair} said...

Couldn't agree more. Oh how dangerous that would be as well :) But yet oh so fun.

Happy Sunday!