3.19.2012

St. Patrick's Day Recap


Hope you all had a fabulous St. Patrick's Day weekend!  Our shows went extremely well on Saturday.  We got standing ovations at both, and one older woman after the show told me she was inspired to dance again.  That's why I love performing and love getting to talk to the audience after a show.  I am sick and exhausted now, but it was all worth it.  Only 363 more days until we get to do it all over again!

While I didn't wear green on Saturday because we had to be in our warm ups for rehearsal, I did take casual Friday to a whole new level with my Milwaukee Irish Fest shirt, but I thought it was extremely appropriate.


Still confused on what I do? Here's a quick taste of what we did during our 2010 tour in Japan. Best of luck trying to find me :)


How did you celebrate the best holiday of the year?!

13 comments:

Laura said...

Loved watching that video Carly! It's so cool that you Irish dance, I wish I could :)

Laura xo

Hannah said...

So, so cool! I have a friend who used to travel and Irish dance, but she recently had a baby and is now at home. I would love to watch it in person sometime.
XO

Dana Frieling said...

That's amazing, Carly. It's like Irish dancing meets Stomp!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love that you do this! It's so cool! You are obviously very talented lovely.

XO,

Sam

Susan said...

I'm still in awe of you all being able to do this! It's so fantastic! Happy Monday!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I can't wait to hear more about your dancin when you get here!! Have a great week doll.

Lisa said...

How cool!! So glad your shows went wonderfully! :)

viv said...

No wonder you're utterly exhausted!!!! It's SO cool that you can do this!!

Natalie said...

This is so neat! You guys are amazing! I did Irish dance for a bit in middle school and loved it.

Alexa said...

Had a quiet weekend celebrating my father-in-law's birthday (actually on St. Patty's Day). :)

Taylor said...

okay that video is seriously amazing!!! I spent the holiday not being nearly as productive or entertaining as you, day drinking outside. So jealous of your irish dance abilities. Thanks again for the rstyle invite I just got the e-mail!!! xo

itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

la petite fashionista said...

aw i love the video of your irish dancing! it makes me miss dancing! also definitely want to make it to irish fest this year.

xoxo

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Girl you are so way talented!
Pls feel better, sending happy thoughts your way :-)

xoxo
eileen