With this gorgeous weather we're having, I wanted something lighter on the menu this week. I discovered this recipe and had to try it right away. To make the recipe a little lighter, I used Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil and opted to not put the bacon bits in, although I have no doubt those would be extraordinary with this mix of flavor though.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package pasta
- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 1 cup Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut broccoli florets from stems, and separate florets into small piece.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add broccoli, hot cooked pasta, and grapes, and stir to coat. Cover and chill 3 hours. Stir pecans into salad just before serving.