11.02.2012

Thank You

In a month filled with giving thanks, I wanted to take the time today to give a big fat thank you to all of my amazing friends, family, and readers for not only all of your love and support yesterday about my feature on The Everygirl, but for the last year as well. I started this blog in September of last year but never knew quite what I was doing until about January of 2012. Not like I knew or will ever know every little thing there is to know, but let's just say it was smoother sailing and more consistent posting from that month forward. I never imagined where this blog would take me and all the wonderful people I would meet along the way, but for that and for so much more, I am truly grateful.

Stay tuned for some fun posts lined up for next week, but as for today, cheers to you! xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely post, Carly! So proud of how well you've done with your blog... and the Everygirl feature was amazing (of course!) You've been an inspiration to me since I started blogging and for that - I THANK YOU!! Cheers!

Unknown said...

I can't say it enough- that feature was amazing and you looked so pretty! I always always enjoy reading your blog :)

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

SideSmile Style Blog

Sheri Ann || Sprinkles and Style said...

Loved your feature Carly! You've done great things with the blog. I can't wait to see what else is in store for you! :]