11.06.2012

Fall Colors and Texture

{boots // flats}
 
These few pieces have been on high rotation for me this fall. I love the hues and especially the texture of the mustard jacket and metallic top. The texture and colors can stand on their own, but intermixed, I love them even more. Need to liven up some pieces in your closet? Layer, layer, layer! That grey sweater had not left my closet for far too long, and I loved how it paired with chambray. It was given a whole new life.

If you're in the Milwaukee area and need some help livening up your closet, that's what I'm here for!

{follow me on Instagram here, @carlyhaslee}


7 comments:

viv said...

The parka from Gap is so great! I've been trying to find it but it seems like they're all sold out...

Applewood Road said...

going to check you out on instagram! I'm @kels_ea
I really like the olive/mustard and poppy color combination :)

Time Stand Still

Rita TOMORROWtoday said...

love that metallic top in the first photo with the flats!

Ashleigh said...

Fabulous colors and glorious texture. My two favorite things about fall!

Unknown said...

Just saw you on A newfound treasure, too. Quite the collaborations you've got going on, Congratulations!

xo
www.carlyonqueue.blogspot.com

p.s. decided to continue the East Coast Love on the blog and will be donating $$ to the Red Cross for all comments I get this week!

Anonymous said...

Love all these fall colors! Especially the Gap jacket :)

Julie and Lauren said...

I'm loving those little cap toe ballet flats. good picks!