11.01.2012

Eggtastic Strorage

Oh hey, November. How does each month continue to sneak up on me? The good news: we gain an hour this weekend, and I don't know about you, but I could really use another hour in my life right about now. 
{Side note: I'm still convinced I lost an hour of life from having Daylight Savings in both Ireland and the US one year. A whole 60 minutes, just gone before my eyes. Obviously I'm still not over it}.

Anyways, a new month is the perfect time to start getting a tad more organized. Why not tackle some jewelry?


This egg crate {last seen here} is still one of my favorite purchases. It's now home to more earrings and dainty necklaces and still doing its job beautifully. Not only is the tray the cheeriest of blues, but it is also functional. Place it atop your dresser or in a drawer so you have quick and easy access to your little gems.


Stay tuned for an exciting post later today!

15 comments:

whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
whitney said...

i LOVE this idea. i was just organizing my jewelry this weekend.

you smart.

cheeriosandbeer

Julie and Lauren said...

OMG, that egg crate is absolutely adorable and so useful!!! Love this, Carly. Also a cute gift.

Lexi said...

That is absolutely adorable! Have to get my hands on an egg crate stat!
Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love it, and want one! ;)

Austen Hill said...

This idea is functional but it still looks great. Love it! Just found your blog and I have become a follower I really enjoy it. Check out mine at www.austenhill.com!
xo Kelly

Chelsea Mac said...

I simply adore my anthro egg crate and use it the same way. It's such a fun and pretty way to display (and easily locate) baubles!

Chelsea
www.hautechildinthecity.com

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

Love this idea!! I'm quite excited about the additional hour of sleep. When you got to wake up at 6am, I'll take even an extra 30 minutes.

Xo-L
simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

absolutely love your jewelry storage. and CONGRATS on your feature! so proud of you girly. representing for all of us sconnie fashionistas!

Anonymous said...

I just love this!!!! You have the cutest jewelry!!! I need more dainty things like this! And I am so curious about your exciting post later today!!!!

xoxo Elizabeth
The Now Style Book

Giovanna said...

Loving this storage idea! I need to organize my jewelry! Like Yesterday! lol

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Katie Wilkes said...

love the feature! anddddd I'm going to have to buy that blue top!

Alyssa said...

I see these at Anthro all the time and LOVE that you use it to store jewelry. So pretty and creative!

Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Karen (littlepiecefnb) said...

What a cute idea!

A Little Piece of Fashion and Beauty

Anonymous said...

I have the same one and love it so much. It moves around quite frequently from bathroom to dresser and so on but it still has the perfect use!!