...because everything tastes better covered in chocolate. I don't know about you, but I'm a dessert-after-every-meal kind of girl so these are the perfect mini-treat for just that.
1. Place parchment paper on a baking pan.
2. Slice bananas and line them up on parchment paper.
3. Scoop peanut butter on top of banana slices.
4. Melt chocolate and vegetable oil and then cover banana + peanut butter slices.
5. Drizzle with melted white chocolate for a pretty presentation and more chocolate never hurt anyone.
6. Place in freezer until chocolate hardens.
Tip: place sliced bananas in freezer prior to covering them in PB and chocolate!
And yes, yes, those are Oreo Truffles in the background. I told you I love chocolate.